Part-3

Dayin: what.(he said totally confused)

Mysha: as you can see that how truly he confess his feeling and its confession is not a easy thing and I don't want to hurt him by giving him a rejection directly. But now I'll just simply said no and he don't really mind it .(She said with a proud smile).

Dayin: unbelievable how someone can think like this you're totally insane.

Mysha: no one the and only Mysha khan.(She said while flipping her hair.)

Dayin: so is there anything special in my case huh! You don't think about hurting me you just directly scolded me.

Mysha: its tit for tat and know that you're not going to hurt with this little stuff .So just answer me honestly did you really feel hurt a little bit.

Dayin: well actually you're right I'll did not feel anything but how you know that I'll not feel hurt .

Mysha: because boys like you are not really emotional.

He just nodded in her statement

Dayin:  so what you decided be friends or not.

Mysha: we can be friends but I'll have some condition just take is as my entertainment fees.

He just chuckle  and said "ok"

Mysha: 1. Don't touch in any way like dont even a handshakae  I mean nowadays it's really common in friends but I'll really don't comfortably with any  random person i mean any opposite gender person i hope you understand what i mean . And it's also forbidden in our religion as u know.

Dayin: yes I know so that's the reason you shift earlie on bench.

Mysha: yes

Dayin: don't worry about it I'll also don't have any problem with that I'll also don't like clingy people.

Mysha:  thanks 2. Don't you fall for me ok.

Dayin: what I mean seriously. I'm Dayin Hadid fall for you huh! In your dreams Madam wake up to reality Madam.

Mysha: its not like that but many people told me that's why I'll don't have any male friend.

Dayin: they're just miss guiding you that's all .( he said that and start giggling)

Mysha: ok ok that's it now tell me you accept it .

Dayin: yes.

And they both smile
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov:- after that  days passed away and there bond became stronger like besties  most of the days they just teaser each other do bickering and debate over small things and most of time Mysha spend with dayin cuz of some reasons Zoya's is on leave.

                 (Present day in class)

Today Zoya come back and mysha sit beside her .

Zoya's: how's this possible huh! I just take a leave of few days and now my bestie find a new friend and the damn new friend is not a random but the heartthrob its self need to explain huh..
(She said in most mad and annoying way)

Mysha: its not like that Zoya you are my first besties and no one can replace your  place and you know that but these day's when you're on leave I don't have any one to talk and he the one who approch me first but only for friends with me and he don't have any bad intentions towards me .It's not a big deal.

Zoya:  ok ok I'll understand now stop taking his side. BUT If he dare to hurt you I swear I'll Going to beat him to death.

Mysha: ok and thanks for understand me . ( She gives a smile )

Then bell rings its a recess of 20 min and there's a class after that they both leave the class .

Then Dayin  entered  the class and there's a idea pop in his head to tease her again.

Then he walk towards her desk and he open her bag to take out her project file and then he sit on his place after zip her bag .

Now all students are sitting in the class and waiting for there teacher and then teacher entered the class all students wish him then class starts.

Professor: so class I'll hope you to all that you'll finished your projects which I'll give you on last Friday now take out the files and I'm gone to check it .

Then after that Professor start checking the file one by one taking the name of the students but mysha try to find the file but fail to find it then she look towards dayin who's really calmly talking to there friends then she understand that he's the one who takes her file.Her thoughs cut off in middle when Professor call her name then she quickly stand on her place.

Professor: so miss mysha where's you're project file.

After call of teacher now ever student attention was on her including him who's just looking at her .

Mysha:  I'm really sorry sir but I'll forget to bring the file I'm extremely sorry sir.

Professor: Mysha it's your first time and you're brilliant student that's why I'll forgive you but that's not happen next time ok now sit

Mysha: yes sir and thank you sir ( then she sits on her place)

Then bell rings and teacher leave thee class after saying that they check rest of the files tomorrow.

Zoya: I'll just have to take some notes and books from library I'll be right back after that ok and don't worry I'll not forget to take my launch ok.

She gives smile to mysha and mysha just nodded her head after that she leaves mysha start to pick up her stuff then dayin come towards her in hurry Mysha!.

Dayin: Mysha I want to tell you something. ( he said that while his head in down )

Mysha: I know you're going to say that you are the one who's take my file from my bag right. ( She said that  in really calm way like nothing happen)

He just nodded in embarrassment and said.

Dayin: look just listing to me once please.

Mysha: I'm listing tell me.

Dayin: I don't have any intentions that you got any punishment I'll just want ....

He hesitates to say that because he thinks that she's gone mad and break there friendship .

Mysha: what .

Dayin : I'll just want that teacher order you to stand out of the class and I'll also get the same punishment than we can bunk the class together ...you know ( fake laugh) it's quit fun.

Then he close his eyes after saw mysha blank face that now she's going to scold him . She didn't say any word and start walking away

..................................................................

So guys what you think this action of dayin leave what kind of impact on mysha did she forgive him or not .