Part-6

As dayin run  towards the road and look everywhere in panicking state but he fell easy when he heard her voice from his back he take a deep breath before turning towards her direction.

Mysha: Did someone said a while ago that he don't like rain and hate to be soaked wet . ( in teasing way).

Mysha pov: I'm just enjoying the weather but my eyes fell on side mirror of car then I saw dayin all wet in rain following me from a good distance than a idea pop in my mind and I hide behind a wall but then saw him in panic State so I call him .

Mysha: but when he turn towards me my jaw drop on it own I zone out and I don't even know what he just said to me as my eyes betrayed me. His muscular arms were clearly shown as he's wearing a sleeve less t-shirt his veins were poping out and his shirt stick on him like his skin which make his 6 pack abs visible and his neck I unknowingly gulp when a  drop of water slip over his Adam apple his hair become all mess then reality hits me when he say something which cuz me to feel embarrassed and I start looking towards the ground I mentally slap my self.

Dayin's pov: she call me and I turn towards her as I'm mad on her behavior so I said "are you kid aur what huh!" But she didn't say a word her jaw was drop she's zoned out definitely but then I understand when I saw her first her eyes stare on my hands then abs yeah its clearly visible all thanks to my plane black t-shirt then my and she gulped down while looking  neck on that I chuckle but again she didn't notice her then my hair she stares me from head to  toe then I said cuz to take her back to reality I know anyone can spend a hole day to just staring at me I know I'm damn handsome 😏.

Dayin: Madam I very well know that I'm looking hella hot right now but how long you're going to glaringly me.

Then she come back to reality and look towards the ground in embarrassment while he's just smirk.

Mysha: (*clear throat*)why you follow me I mean you hate rain .

Dayin: hmm I do but it's not that bad and don't walk like this again if you like rain enjoin it in your house not on streets.

Mysha: its non of your concern.

Dayin: oh God what I can I do with this women Madam I'm not concern about you it just people around you feel scared they think on which mental asylum she's run away.

Mysha: its really mean (she said and pout in anger)

Dayin: ok ok I concern about you hmm.

Mysha: thank but you don't need to concern about me .

Dayin:  ok I'm loose mic drop.

Mysha: better.

Then they both laugh

Mysha: why don't you have a cup of tea as we already reach my home and my parents are also not home .(smile).

Dayin: Madam are not you moving too fast .( he said with devil smirk)

Mysha: dont talk in riddles.

Dayin: don't you behaving to bold I mean is it a right thing to invite a boy at home in you're parents absence. (Still smirking).

Mysha: shut up you're such a disgusting person now get lost I'm goin now yuck.

She start walking but he call her again cuz her to stop in her way and turn towards him.

Dayin: listen Madam.

Mysha: ( she turn towards him ). I'm listing.

Dayin: you don't have to wear dresses like this you're looking ugly in it.

Mysha:  and who are you to telling me to do this .

He take steps towards her and stand close to her not so close and bend a little  matching hight with her and said with a smirk.

Dayin: I'm (he pause then said ) I'm your man to told you to do this.(Still smirking).

On other hand suddenly mysha cheeks turn into red like tomato which cannot be unnoticed by him.

Dayin: (chuckled) oh my God just look at your self you're  blushing so hard Madam.  ( he said in a teasing way).

Mysha: shut uppppppp ! And get lost .
( she said and run away from him).

Dayin: cute ( said while smiling like an idiot.

Dayin : ( he slapped his head)dayin what the hell man what are you doing come back to your senses.( he shake his head and left from there.

She goes straight in her bathroom and in front of big mirror.

Mysha:" what was that "(scoff) (Then her eyes fell on his jacket). "He's unpredictable waterproof huh! "(Then she unzipped the jacket and again look in mirror but now this time her eyes become wide in shock because her white dress turn into transparent after soaking wet her skin and inner wear is visible now then she look towards the jacket).If he didn't give his jacket.(as she pause and think what a horrible thing is goin to be happen but  not happen because of him only thinking about that she feels goosebumps but then relex her self and think with a smile on her face).....he's really unpredictable. ( And smile widely).
.
.
.
..................................................................

Sometimes action leaves strong empact then word.

Please try to ignore my mistakes as I'm always in hurry so sometimes I ended up eating word 😅.

And Also english is not my first language so kindly try to ignore my grammatical mistakes.

And if want to talk me on Instagram
Here is my ID .

I'd name:-friend.of.your
User name:- __.Velvetvortex __.