Part-4

Then dayin open his eyes and saw that mysha is leaving so he follow her.

Dayin: Mysha I'm sorry I know it's wrong but please forgive me.

Mysha:( she stops in her way and said). So you want forgiveness.

He didn't say and nodded like a kid. She just chuckle and said.

Mysha: then buy a chocolate pastry for me .

Dayin: (there's a bright smile find his way on his face) just a pastry why not let's go .

Then they both start walking towards canteen while both were smiling.

                        ( In canteen )

They both sit in front of each other while mysha enjoying her pastry and dayin also eating his cake.

Dayin: is it sufficient for you or I'll order something else if you still mad at me.

Mysha: no no it alright I'll forgive you already ( while eating her pastry)

Mysha: (she rolled her eyes in a dramatic way). God this is too good .

He just chuckled looking at her who's enjoying her treat like a 10y/o kid.

Mysha: when I saw that my file is missing I understand in no time that you are the who can stole it .

He just look at her in shock

Dayin: if you know that , that was me then why don't you tell the professor. ( he said in totally confused way)

Mysha: cuz I knew it that you never complete your any work and if you stole it that probably means that you needed it . And the second thing is I already know that Professor gone to forgive me this time as ill assume his nature.

After hearing that he's feeling more guilty  because he just stole her file just for fun but she's still thinking about his instead of herself . He didn't say any word but looking at his plate staring his cake but she notice it.

Mysha: look dayin it's alright nothings happen and you already accept your fault now don't feel guilty about it .( She said with assure smile on her face.)

Dayin feeling moved with her words because it first time in his life someone comfort him not blaming him now he feels  like she's his real friend not a fake one who's use him always but she a real friend of him .

Dayin: thanks 🙂 but what happen If he really punish you .

Mysha: as you said if I'll get punishment you also join me .( he nodded) Then we can bunk the rest of the classes she said and wink 😉 at dayin .

Dayin : really 😃

She nodded

Mysha: yup and you know what I never think about being a bright student I mean I'm good at studies from the beginning but after entering in this university I don't know how I'll become a one.

Dayin: wah! what a show off .🙄

Mysha: so what .

Then they both start laughing.

Dayin: after saw you I'll realize that sometimes God also made mistakes like .

Mysha: yah I know very well I'm the one and only perfect mistake of God.

Dayin: not just a mistake Madam a hole defected peice.

Then they both start giggling and laughing together .

At the same time Zoya also entered the canteen then saw them laughing together she chuckled .

Zoya:so this jerk (dayin) also know how to laughing.

Dayin pov:- after a long time I laugh that much only just because of her she's very precious and I'm blessed that God give me friend like her these previous days I'm just tease her and waiting for that she's also turned out a fake friend like them but she proves me wrong on today's onward she's my best friend and I'll try my best to take care of her at any possible way ( he's sees Mysha's disappearing from there and think in his mind and unknowingly there's a smile crept on his face).

..................................................................

I know it's kinda boring but it just a teaser so just wait and watch I'm mean read 😅

SOULFUL LOVE (Roohani Mohabbat)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें