𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

AUTHOR'S

Rebecca's eyes shut tight, overwhelmed by a sudden surge of disorientation. However, instead of the expected sensation of impact against the hard floor, there's an unsettling absence of feeling, as if she's floating in a void. Panic rises within her chest, her heart pounding in rhythm with her racing thoughts.

Slowly, tentatively, Rebecca dares to open her eyes, half-expecting to find herself in a bizarre dreamscape. Yet, what she sees is far more unsettling—a pair of deep, dark eyes fixed upon hers, unblinking and penetrating. They seem to hold a weighty intensity, as though they harbor secrets untold, drawing Rebecca into their depths with an irresistible allure.

In front of her stands Freen Sarocha Chankimha, a figure of undeniable allure and mystery. Freen's presence is magnetic, commanding attention with an aura of enigmatic confidence. Rebecca finds herself captivated by the wo-man's gaze, unable to tear her own eyes away.

Freen's deep, penetrating gaze sends shivers down Rebecca's spine, stirring a primal sense of unease within her. Despite her familiarity with Freen, there's an undercurrent of apprehension, a nagging feeling that there's more to this encounter than meets the eye.

Struggling to find her voice amidst the tumult of emotions swirling within her, Rebecca attempts to speak, her words faltering in the face of Freen's unwavering stare. It's as though Freen can see into the depths of her soul, unraveling the layers of Rebecca's being with unsettling precision.

At that moment, Rebecca realizes that Freen Sarocha Chankimha is not just a mere businesswoman; she's a figure of power and intrigue, capable of stirring both desire and trepidation in equal measure. As Freen's gaze continues to hold her in its thrall, Rebecca can't help but wonder what secrets lie hidden behind those deep, inscrutable eyes.

"You will let me hold you till night?" Freen's hoarse, firm yet gentle voices hearing against rebecca's ears, and with that, rebecca's body immediately jerk up, she standing on her feet again and stepping backwards to gapping herself from freen.

"I-im sorry." As Rebecca stammers out her apology, her gaze falls to the floor, unable to meet Freen's intense stare. Yet, even she averts her eyes, she can't help but notice the striking details of Freen's appearance.

Freen stands before her, exuding an air of effortless sophistication and confidence. Her stature is commanding, with broad shoulders and a strong, chiseled jawline. She's tall, as rebecca thought she might be 6' 3". Her piercing gaze holds a hint of mystery, dark eyes gleaming with intelligence and depth.

Dressed in impeccably tailored attire, Freen wears a finely cut suit that accentuates her lean frame. The fabric drapes perfectly over her form, hinting at the underlying strength beneath. Her shirt is crisp and white, contrasting sharply with the dark hue of her suit jacket.

Polished leather shoes adorn her feet, adding a touch of refinement to her ensemble. Each step she takes is purposeful and deliberate, her movements betraying a quiet confidence that speaks of her status and influence.

Despite the apology hanging in the air, there's a palpable aura of authority that surrounds Freen, an undeniable presence that commands attention. And as Rebecca steals another glance at her, she can't help but feel a mixture of fascination and apprehension, uncertain of what lies beneath the facade of charm and sophistication.