Chapter I - Deeper Into This Rabbit Hole We Go!

Y/N was in his dorm room or rather small house on university campus, working on today's homework since he had no plans for the day but truth be told, he rarely ever makes plans to go out, as he's never been a social person and prefers to keep to himself. Deep into concentration, his train of thought was suddenly interrupted when his got a text message his friends' group chat. Upon checking his phone, he wasn't surprised to see that the person behind the message was the adventurous friend, Cole, who with his devil may care attitude was always coming up with dumb yet intriguing ideas to do kill boredom itself.

"Yo! Ya'll free? I have an idea for something to do! It's absolutely fucking stupid but that's what'll make it 200% worth it!" Cole, the adventurous guy who threw caution to the wind within seconds, started the conversation with. Jack, the meme expert and jokester of the friend group, was quick to respond by sending a God of Leonardo DiCaprio's character, Calvin Candie from the Movie, Django saying "You had my curiosity, now you have my attention". With the previous two being the true definition of "Beings of pure hindsight," the cautious and somewhat timid girl of the group, Alice, made her opinion about the situation clear with the simple words of "I'm scared to ask..." but this was quickly followed up by the laid back and athletic tomboy of the friend group, Alex, to immediately respond with a text that could express her carefree optimism, "I'm not! What's your plan, bro?"

A few seconds later, Cole responded, asking how many of the friend group would be willing to meet at the old library building on campus at midnight next week, prompted Y/N to send a GIF of an anime girl squinting her eyes quizzically before asking "What are you planning." Without hesitation, Cole responded with an answer that took a shot at Y/N's upbringing, replying to his question with "You're the Christian Zealot here! You take a guess~." The reply annoyed Y/N, resulting in him telling Cole to never call him a "Christian Zealot," as he grew to hate religion because of his parents and their overbearing devotion to Christianity.

"LMAO I'm messing with you! XD" Cole responded quickly and he was going to apologize but Jack sent the next, asking a question so important, Cole completely forgot to apologize, which the text read as, "Bro, Are we summoning Satan?!" Immediately, Alice replied with a message in all caps saying "NO! LETS NOT!" Even Alex thought it was a stupid idea and a really bad idea, but her text message ended with the statement that "bad ideas are fun," followed up with an emoji with shades on. "Oh it's better than Satan! I'm thinking of summoning a Succubus. Imagine how awesome the night would be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)," replied Cole, which was quickly followed by Y/N calling him an idiot, which Cole retorted with "I'm a genius idiot!" But that was quickly followed by Alex disagreeing, with her text saying, "Nah, you're just an idiot."

Jack immediately responded, "I'm in. I'm desperate for sex anyways." Noticing an easy jab to make towards Jack, Y/N quickly said "Get a girlfriend then." Jack however easily snapped back with "Take your advice, Cave dweller LMAO." Amused by the playful banter, Alice Sent a giggling anime girl GIF, which a few seconds later, Y/N stated that he was broke as hell.

A couple of minutes later, Jack sent a YouTube link which Y/N opened and was greeted by a scene from Marvel's 2018 Film, Venom. Upon pressing play, Y/N found himself being called a pussy hey venom. Cole and Alice replied laughter and "LOL," and Alex responded with "He's got a point."

Laughing himself, Y/N told Jack to Fuck off with "XD" at the end of message. Then, their seniors soon joined in, starting with the rich and elegant yet humble and strangely motherly Jane who responded by letting the group know that she was finally able to respond but that she was in nonetheless. This was quickly followed by sexy and flirty Emma, responding with the simple word "Same!" And finally, the friendly and laid university star athlete Josh, replied with the same enthusiasm with a "Hell. Yes."