Secrets sort of revealed?

Kaname lunged forward and grabbed her. She practically flew into his grasp. She felt like she was going to suffocate and die in his arms. 'Oh well,' she thought. 'I deserve it for abandoning him.'

"I'm going to go make us some tea!" Kaien declared before running off to the kitchen. Traitor!

Kaname turned to give Yua a stern glare. "We are going to talk about this later." It was not a request and they both knew it.

Poor Takuma was behind the still semi-hugging pair, startled and very pale. If vampires could have heart attacks, Takuma would have been stuffed six feet under ages ago!

Yuki, now sensing Kaname's presence, let out a sharp scream as she leapt into her savior's arms. "Kaname! I missed you so much! Oh, and you already met Yua! Isn't she great!? Did you know that she was playing Hide and seek with me?" Kaname let out a chuckle. He was happy that his beloved and his little sister were getting along. After all, if his plan went smoothly, the two would be sisters-in-law.

"Yuki, how have you been? You've grown since the last time I saw you" He praised the girl. Yuki practically preened with his attention being centered on her. "Someday I'll be taller than you! Oh, and guess what Kaname? Yua said she'll stay with me forever!" The little girl giggled. She hasn't been this happy since...ever. She has Kaname and now she has Yua! She couldn't be happier.

Kaname frowned. As much as he loved his sister, he couldn't help but feel jealous. Yua was his other half. His greatest friend. Why would she choose to stay with a human child (who was secretly his sister), when she could stay with him? She must have been cornered into making such a promise. There was no way Yua would choose Yuki over him.

Kaname tried to smile, but really it looked like a grimace. "Are you okay Kaname? You look like you're being strangled." Yua was surprised to see her old friend look so...what was the word for it? Pained?

Yua's phone decided to scare the living life out of everyone present.

"A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CAL-"

Yua frantically searched for her phone before quickly accepting the call. She didn't even check the caller ID.

Yua excused herself before going outside; Kaname decided to be nosy and eavesdrop. "Hello?" The other person asked. The voice was masculine. Kaname pondered who the mystery man was. Was it someone he knew? Was this man, perhaps, Yua's...lover? No. Not possible. He felt his skin crawl just thinking about it.

"Why are you calling at this time of day?" Yua was intrigued. This contact of hers was practically nocturnal. They would be asleep during these hours.

"I'm hurt. You didn't even ask if I was okay. I don't usually call during this time. What if something happened to me?" The man whined.

"Oh, cry me a river. You and I both know you are fully capable of fending off any intruders." Yua rolled her eyes. She sensed Kaname nearby and knew he was attempting to listen in so she cut the conversation short. "Hey can I call you back later? I'm kinda busy at the moment."

Kaname didn't hear what was later said between Yua and the mysterious person on the phone since she quickly made her way back inside and acted like nothing happened. She took Yuki upstairs to her bedroom and got her changed into a cute pink dress.

Yua pulled Yuki into her lap and played with her hair. She ended up styling it into a pair of Dutch braids. "Wahhh, Yuki, look how cute you are!!" She spun Yuki around before shoving a mirror in her face.

Yuki had to admit that Yua was great at styling hair. She beamed up at the older female before running off to get compliments from Kaname.

Yua sighed and laid down on Yuki's bed, staring up at the ceiling. To be honest, she doesn't want to face Kaname. She didn't think that she was ready or even had the right to. She smacked her cheeks and huffed, 'I'm a 10,000 year old dinosaur. I've got nothing to be afraid of. Just my old best friend who I ditched to explore the world. No biggie.'

She made her way downstairs and saw two empty spots. One on Kaname's left (Yuki was sitting on his right) and one next to Takuma. Despite Kaname's glares and Takuma's pale face, she plopped down right next to Takuma. He let out a squeak of surprise before getting up and bowing deeply. "Lady Yua! It's my greatest pleasure to be able to speak to you today. There are tales of your beauty, but none do you justice!" He just about yelled in her face.

Yua just kindly smiled in return (she had no clue how to respond to that) and patted the spot next to her. Takuma understood what she wanted and jumped at the seat. Takuma was staring at her with star eyes the entire evening. If she didn't have a soft spot for the boy, she would've already snapped.

"Lady Yua? If I may, how did you evade other vampires during the time you've been awake? Surely someone would have noticed you and would have offered to house you?" Yua pondered on how she was meant to explain she took the position of an idol, but then decided that it was best to just show him. She felt her face change.

Takuma watched the transformation with a soft 'eep'. Yua now looked liked Ai.  "You've been under my nose this whole time..damnit." Kaname muttered. Yua sweat-dropped. Kaname needed to calm down, he had Yuki and that's all he needed.

She didn't even plan to stick around long. She just needed to make sure Yuki and Zero end up together and find someone for Kaname to love so she can throw her own heart into the furnace and call it a day. Unfortunately, she knew of Kaname's love for her and she knew he wasn't going to give her up so easily. Maybe she can just knock him out and locked him in a basement when the time comes? She'll think of possible solutions later.

Kaname approached Yua when it was time for him and Takuma to leave. "Yua-" she cut him off. "Kaname, I know you wanted to talk but it will have to wait for later. Can you come back tomorrow?" How could he say no? He nodded and dragged Takuma to the car. Yua felt guilty every time she recalled Kaname's pleading expression. She truly was such a terrible friend...

Wait...where did Kaien go!?