Introduction

My name is Shiloh May and I am on the run. You may think from the police and probably think whatever I did... that I deserve to be punished for it... but no... I am on the run from them. You see we are having something kind of like a zombie apocalypse. Sounds pretty cool, right?

Well no, it's not the slow zombies you see on TV. Its more like the government fucked up and tried to hide their mistake... but they didn't do that good of a job on that. They dumped it into the ocean thinking it would wash away. Hahaha idiots. It got close to a beach and contaminated the swimmers, and within half an hour they started mutating and started killing anything and anyone they saw.... they are fast too... depending on the size anyway. You are probably wondering who am I and who am I running from?

I am just some innocent 18 year old college student with black hair and blue eyes that the government picked up and decided the experiment on after I was attacked and survived without turning... you see they didn't bite me nor did any body fluid enter my system... BUT THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT! They just said I was bullshitting them and proceed to their testing... pretty soon... they turned me into a monster... I call myself a Ghoul... just because it sounds cool... better than saying monster or freak... half human and half mutant... my left eye glows red, but all well enough with the complaining... its in the past... time for my revenge and time to try and kill these mutants, I know I can't kill them all, but whatever just kill whatever one that cross my path.

Better than sitting around rotting away like most. I forgot to mention how to kill them, just cut off their head. It's that simple, just people are to scared to do it? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? SIMPLE WAY TO FUCKING KILL THEM AND ALL THEY DO IS SIT AROUND IN THEIR HOUSE ROTTING AWAY INSTEAD OF JUST GOING OUT AND FIGHT?

Maybe humanity should just die out... since they are refusing to fight... so far, this infection or disease, whatever they call it... its only contaminated Canada and Mexico within the last month... United States really fucked up this time... *sighs and puts on mask*... Enough talk... It's time for me to go and get back for what they done to me....