Chapter 3

I see a light, a very bight light. Am I dead? Did God finally save me? No, I still feel pain, and my vision is very blurry. I try to move, but my body isn't responding.

"Don't worry, you're fine. Just relax." A faint voice in the room told me. I keep blinking my eyes, hoping it will make my vision clear.

"You been out for 3 days. We were growing concern if you would ever wake up." The voice stated, I hear their step grow louder as they walks towards me. "Now time for your last shot and the tests will be finished."

I feel liquid being put into my vein on my forearm, it's an uncomfortable feeling. By the time my vision clears, they were already out the door.

*3 months later*

"You are getting stronger, experiment 13." The female scientist commented. They told give us their names, but damn I HATE being called that. Experiment 13 is my code name. I am made to move around and not be strapped down, but I still can't leave this white room. I'm in a white padded room it has a metal door and a shatter proof window for them to watch me through.

If I misbehave, I'm put into a straight jacket. They take my blood and test it everyday. I look like a junkie with all these bruises from the needles. They come in and make me lift weights until I hit my Max.

I appear to be getting stronger quickly, faster than a normal human. That comment was written down by the female scientist. What I noticed as time goes on is my emotions are changing. I used to be so happy and carefree.

Now I'm just angry and have these urges. Not sexual urges or anything in that category. I have this urge to kill and destroy anything in my path. I don't tell them though, these physicals are bad enough. I don't need them to do anything more than that.

*2 months later*

They are wanting to do Psychological tests on me now. Apparently in my sleep I want treating to kill them. I was screaming, scratching, and punching in my sleep. My left eye is turning from blue to a reddish looking color. Which wouldn't have been noticeable if I had brown eyes, but my eyes are blue.

The psychologist's name is Nathan Wilson. Simple name at least. They didn't tell me, I just read the name on the door.

"Okay we are just going to put these on your head." He said the moment I walked in. They still have me in a straight jacket. So the guards that brought me here, put them on me.
They have little metal circles on them and they taped them on my head.

The machine he was using looked old, maybe 1950's old. I'm not sure, but why would he be using something like that if we have updated computers that could scan my brain or something?

"We are first going to examine your brain waves." He stated looking at me eye that machine. Then he turns it on.
That bloody bastard lied to me! I feel my body shaking as the electricity rushes through my body. The moment I open my mouth the guard shoved a cloth in my mouth to muffle my screams.

Ohhhh! Did that psychologist push it too far when he raised the amount of electricity going through my body closely. I feel my body is being fried from the inside out!

I feel blood leaking from the side of my head. I feel like I'm going to lose it! Electric Shock Therapy! What the hell! Isn't this all they been doing illegal?

I feel all senses slipping away... someone please help me! I just want to go home!

"Hey! Stop acting like a whimp! You monster!" One of the guards screamed at me.

Monster?

Me? A monster?

Its not like I willingly joined this experiment...

They! They are the real monsters....

I should just kill them... yes...

They did this to me... I shouldn't kill them before they hurt anyone else.

No one deserves the pain I'm going through. NO ONE!

Next thing I knew, I'm ripping myself out of the straight jacket and shoving the shock pads into the psychologist's mouth and seeing him shaking on the ground and it burning his mouth.

I couldn't help, but smile. Revenge tasted sweet like candy. Well... not really, but you get the point.

The guards are pulling their guns and pointing at me. I picked up the desk and threw it at them and take their dropped guns and shoot them in the head. Right after, I go running and escape before anyone could find where the gun shots come from.

I need to hurry and run before they catch me.

I feel I am evolving into something deadly.

Something strange.

But it's not my fault I'm becoming a

Monster

These people made me this way.

And they will PAY

I won't stop until all their blood is spilled by my OWN hands...