03.

Gojo was escorting you to the principal's office . You realize how much this place have changed.  You wonder if all those people who were here back then are here too or not .

'Except for Suguru and Yuu Haibara'

Have they changed too? Did Shoko become a doctor? Is Nanami a teacher too?Will they be resentful towards you after what Suguru did? You pondered as you was walking, your hands in your pockets.

Though your expression remains blank you can't help but remember about the past . Everything was great right? But what is done is done. It's not going to change the fact that you are related to a murderer.

It actually makes you nervous that how others will react now that you are back. You wonder how Yaga-sensei will consider you now. He was pretty fond of you .

~

"[Y/N] , you want to meet my friends right?" Suguru smiled at you. You nodded your head happily, his smile widened. "Then there's something you have to do. You have to act as a good kid in front of my teacher . You got it"
He grinned, his eyes narrowed as he was wondering will you be able to impress Yaga-sensei or not.

A devious look appeared on his face,as he was leading you to the office.  He decided to just mess with his 4 year old sister for a while. " it's either you impress him or die" his tone was flat ,making you whip your head to look at him in shock. Your lips slightly parted but you couldn't form any words.

'What if i die? I haven't even went to the aquarium yet !! No! Run [Y/N]! Run' that was the only thing that came to your mind. You yank away your brother's hand which was holding yours. As soon as you got out of his grip, you rushed into the opposite direction.

Suguru was just stunned for a while before he yelled out to you. "Wait where are you going?" He hurried towards you. He really wants to introduce you to his friends.  If you run away like this ,things won't work.

"I Don't want to die!" You screamed. Your high pitched tone caught the attention of Suguru's friends who were hiding and also Yaga-sensei. Yaga walked out of his office.

The teacher saw  his student trying to calm down a small girl who seems to be his sister. Though Suguru's attempt to convince you it was a joke you wasn't listening to him. Yaga walked up to both the geto siblings.

"Geto..what's happening here?" He asked in a strict tone. Suguru composed himself and kept a firm grip on you so that you don't run away again. "Sensei ..uh..you know..i..just" the ravenette doesn't know what to say as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Kidnapped a kid. That's what you meant right"

The voice echoed in the hallways . It belongs to none other than Gojo saturo. He came with a sly smirk ,out of the blue. Suguru cursed him underneath his breath.

"Stop saying nonsense!"
"Why ! You afraid that I'll get you arrested for kidnapping a kid"
"I didn't Kidnapped her"
"Come on she was just yelling she don't want to die"
"That wasn't because of kidnapping"
"So you accepted you Kidnapped her"

The argument between the two boys went on. You looked up to see the older male who looked like he was fed up with both of them.

"Uhmm...do Suguru always argues with his teacher " you asked yaga referring to the argument going on between suguru and saturo .
"You think that guy is his teacher?" the older Male tried to hold his laughter.
"Yeah..he has white hair just like old people" Yaga bursts out laughing at your reply.  You tilt your head in confusion.

The two idiots turned to their teacher who was laughing heartily. He ruffled your hair "you know kid...that guy -points at Saturo- is your brother's friend not his teacher.  And I'm his teacher Yaga sensei"

Your mouth agape from this information. Saturo huffed at this. Suguru giggled as he saw how shocked you were and how much offended his bestfriend was.

~

You couldn't help but feel a sense of euphoria when memories came flooding back but still it wasn't enough to get a smile on your face.

Gojo walked into yaga's office first.
"I have a surprise!"
"What headache you brought me this time?"
"I have got a new student"
"Don't tell me if they are like okkotsu
Or Itadori"
"Eh..you'll probably be overjoyed after seeing her and give me a day off"
"Day off! you just skip work for random reasons and you want a day off? "
"Whatever...my new favorite student come in"
"Oh..so Megumi is free from now on"

You walked into the office. Yaga narrowed his eyes at you. You seemed familiar to him. You think it would be better to introduce yourself.  But before you could that damn white haired idiot decided to cut you off.

"Eh..you've become old now. Don't try to remember your memory will be weak" Saturo gave a smirk to yaga. This guy would never respect his teacher and now you'll follow into his steps too.

"Says the one who  look like a blind old man" you retorted flatly to Gojo. Yaga chuckles as he saw how Gojo got a taste of his own medicine.
"Sheesh..why can't y'all be respectful towards me. First megumi now you too [Y/N]." Gojo sighed in annoyance.

Yaga's eyes widened, a look of pure shock on his face when he heard what Gojo called you. "See...i told ya..i have a surprise  . [Y/N] Geto" the white haired sensei yelled happily while slapping the ground for drum roll.

'This can't be anymore embarrassing'

Though Yaga was informed by Gojo , he was still shocked that the higher ups let gojo take you. But right now it wasn't a moment to worry about all those things. Yaga made his way towards you and ruffled your Hair.
"I'm glad to see that you're finally back"

"All because of me!" The white haired sorcerer interrupted like always.

"[Y/N], if you ever want shelter from this walking headache..you can always come here" Yaga gave you a pat on the back. Your teacher just pouted as he was humiliated from the principal.

Both you and Gojo were returning back from the office. The walk was quiet and peaceful.  But that peacefulness wasn't going to last anymore as Gojo decided to open his mouth.

"[Y/N], you know . I'm your teacher right?" you gave him a nod as the answer to his question.

" then call me sensei" 
"Now?"
"Right now"
"Sensei"
"One more time but with my name also" He beamed.
"Gojo sensei"
"My favorite student" he threw this hands childishly at you in attempt to hug but you just moved out of the way.

'This guy ain't a headache. He'll do me more damage than a headache could ever do'

He led you towards the dorms and then went saying he needs to talk with Yaga-sensei.

'Finally some peace'

And you jinxed it once again. Your classmates decided to show up.

▪︎Meanwhile with Gojo and Yaga▪︎

"So ,..how did you convince the higher ups?" Yaga inquired, because last time they already made a big issue of okkotsu's curse.

"Oh..I went to them and politely requested them to give [Y/N]. And they gave me" Gojo replied. Gojo being polite to the higher ups ,the sentence doesn't make sense.

"What did you say to the higher ups"
Yaga narrowed his eyes. "I said -he stood up- I'll murder you~" he laughed maniacally while running around.

Yaga sighed but then chuckled afterwards . The only thing that matters is that you're back.
_______________________________________

Chapter 3 completed