[7] Getting some rest

Whats up bitches and sluts, kinda gays sons and nonbinary nuts!

How's it been?

Ik ive been gone for like a century, but i might have. I completely forgot about this story 😅

But im back and ready to write. i can't leave my homies on a cliffhanger, so I'm writing a new chapter just for you guys 😤

||Scotts POV||

Jimmy and i sat in comfortable silence
He was still hugging me for some reason, but i won't complain because he's warm and comfortable to lay on, so i didn't say anything.

As we sit together, I realize how exhausted I am and how tired my body was, not to mention the pain from the cuts and bruises, My foot hurt like hell.

The moonlight was helping with the pain and healing. I would heal myself. I barely had any energy to even sit up, Thank god Jimmys here because i would have faceplanted into the grass by now.

"SCOTT! SCOTT TO EARTH!" I snapped out of my trance, realizing Jimmy was waving his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"Yeah? What's going on?" I blink confused, at why he was yelling my name and waving his hand in front of my face.

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past like, 5 minutes." When he said that, i was confused and a little shocked that he was trying to get my attention for that long.

"Are you okay? You looked like you were deep in thought." He asks curiously.

"Y-Yeah, im good, just tired." I yawn.

"Understandable, i mean you did just go through an explosion, and you have a bunch of injuries, Maybe you should go to bed. You look extremely tired." He says, pointing out the state of my body and how tired i looked.

"It's fine, Jimmy. i can handle days without sleep, plus as long as im in the moonlight, my wounds will heal. Plus, i like the moonlight." I say, wanting to stay outside in the moonlight.

"But you need sleep! You've just been through an accident. You need to rest." He says concern, staining his voice.

"I dont want to go inside away from the moonlight, I'll be fine, the moonlights enough for me." I yawn. As i double down in my little strike of not sleeping.

"Okay then, if you want moonlight but don't want to go inside, then we will compromise!" He grins mischievously.

"Wait, what that suppose to me-" I Yelp, as i get pulled down to the grass, He pulled me down, making me lay on his chest as he hugs me and uses his wing as a blanket.

"There we go. You want moonlight, and i want you to rest!" He snickers, im red in the face.

"J-Jimmy!" I say embarrassed the apples of my cheeks red like a tomato.

"What? You wanted to be stubborn! Now rest." He snickers at my cherry face, i try to pull away, but he just pulls me back. I grumble, embarrassed, at the situation, though my eyelids slowly fall and my body goes limp.

He smells really nice... kinda like strawberries, and those arms engulfing me are really strong and soft... hes kinda warm, like really warm... The hand caressing my head is soft.

Safe...

I feel safe.

||Jimmys POV||

I caressed Scotts head as he fell asleep. He slept like a baby, which was kinda cute. His hair is extremely soft, his skin pale and smooth, He looked extremely tired, especially the eye bags under his eyes. He still looks cute, though... Wait a minute... Did i just call him CUTE? What's wrong with me!?? We just because best friend liked a bit ago!?

I can't think he's cute!? He's my best friend! As much as i like him, we can't date. As much as i dont mind people or hybrids, my sibling would not approve of me dating a Non-Bird hybrid.

As sad as that is for me, i dont want to disappoint my family. Plus, i think it's better if i help Scott with his journey on healing, i mean, he saved me i have to pay it back to him. I should probably go to sleep now.

||???'s POV||

I look at them as they sleep on the grass in front of Scotts' house. 'Who is this man and whys he with Scott?'

'Why is Scott letting him hug him like that? He's been here for like a year now, and he's not even at the handshake level with any of us!??' I look at how comfortable Scott looks in the strangers arms.

'I should probably report this to Phil.'
I turn around, ready to head away.

-

Sorry again that I've been gone for like a year 💀

I won't give excuses and stuff like that. I've been lazy, and i forgor about this story.

Thanks to a recent commetor who asked me to update your chill like that for that
[P.S. You're not needy, dw 😭] You're the person who reminded me of this lol

Anyays have a nice day/night peeps ☺️

Words: 860