I

}------------{

Wilbur sighed as he unlocked the door to his and his roomates (Quackity) dorm.

Sally was a nice girl, but she was a lot. Like, a lot.

Wilbur was just happy to see his roomie after a long day of shopping.

"What are you doing out so late, huh?" A voice spoke up in a slightly annoyed tone.

Wilbur looked up to see Quackity standing with crossed arms and a scowl, staring at Wilbur to wait for an explanation.

Wilbur slipped off his shoes and shrugged.

"I was just... Out.."

"You were with Sally." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes. We went shopping." Wilbur smiled and happily held up his bag of bought items. Him and Sally had gone down to the mall earlier that day.

Quackity eyed the bag and his scowl darkened.

"Why didn't you think to invite me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you were busy, Q." Wilbur deadpanned. "And besides, she's the one who invited me."

Quackitys gaze softened. "Whatever." He shrugged. "Well did you at least have fun?" 

Wilbur nodded as his usual cheerful grin reappeared on his face. "Got some clothes, and room decor, and some more albums too! And also a new guitar chord for the AMP. I lost mine."

Quackity nodded and listened to Wilbur ramble with a small smile.

"Well don't let me stop you." Quackity snickered, gesturing to Wilburs room. "Go try it out. Just don't keep me up all night."

Wilbur cheered and ran pel-mel into his room, eager to finally play the electric guitar after many months.

Quackity just chuckled and went to his room to throw on some night clothes.

He laid in bed listening to the quiet sounds of the guitar in the other room, and he decided to shoot Wilbur a small text goodnight.

---- Wimblyur ----

Goodnight loser <3

sent at 11:23PM

G'night ('▽`)♪

seen

--------

Quackity chuckled as he plugged in his phone, and eventually the guitar stopped, signalling Wilbur had gone to bed.

So Quackity decided he should too.

}------------{

Whomp Whomp

Short chapter. That's what most of these will be.

(Words; 326)