"Lost in the harsh relaity!"

As we all know,helena thought she was free now from her hell, she was giggling while running and exploring the city, helena was a bright girl, she thought she'll make her own life, that she is finally going to be responsible about herself, and not being annoyed by bunch of old annoying folks.

While helena was walking throw the city, holding her little bag on her back with her stuff,that wasn't a lot to start with, she was admiring the people walking around, as she thought 'So, this is how people live, this city is lively and i love it!', helena was raised in an old orphanage that was a bit away from the city's noises, she was barely even able to leave it for a walk, so she lived most of her little eighteen life behind the walls.

While helena was amazed by the view of lot of people walking chatting there and there, her shoulder hit someone's as she walks making her lean on the side of the way and look at the person.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!!" *the guy said harshly with an angry look on his face, not waiting for Helena's response he just walks off angrily.

While Helena stood her place, surprised by the  weird situation. "Oh.. looks like people here aren't very kind.." she muttered to herself as she ignored what happened and continued walking her way, it annoyed her a bit how rude that guy was, but she didn't want it to ruin her day, she wanted her first day to be responsible to be bright and hopeful as possible. It was until her mind gets blurry with that, tasty, good smell... making her stomach make noises already.

"Mmm~ i like this smell, i guess i deserve a little reward~" *Helena said to herself , as she walked toward the smell, only to revel a small food shop in the side of the street, it wasn't that crowded, so she easily walked towards it, entering the small restaurant with a cheerful smile, she walked to the cashier which was an old woman.*

"Welcome welcome, how can i serve you~!"
The old woman said with a friendly tone and smile, as if happy to see the first customer of the day.

*Helena felt happy about a little warm welcome, making her face brighten up.*

"Oh, i'd like to see the menu please!~"

-"yes of course!~"

The woman grabbed a small menu from the counter next to her, putting it in front of helena as she started to explain it.

"You see, here's some chicken wings, that covered with our special souse, and heres a white soup along the special noodles, oh, and if you ordered some of our SPECIAL drink, i'll give you a discount!~~"

*helena was really overwhelmed that moment, she never had seen any food that looked this good before in that stupid old orphanage, she felt., amazed! Excited to try the food, she pointed at the soup and chicken wings*

"Here! I want these two please!~"

*the woman smiled and nodded as she took back the menus*

"Sure thing, now why don't you sit there and rest while i'll make you the food!~"

*Helena noded with a cheerful smile, she then walked to sit on the small table in the corner, she was really glad of the warm welcoming, waiting for her food to come.*

She didn't wait for too long before her food arrived, the woman walked towards her with that plate filled with the tasty food as she placed the food in front of helena on the table, Helena's eyes shined as the food looked even better in person, it smelled soOo good too.

But before she even grab a spoon, the woman stoped her as she said:

"Woah woah, wait on young lady, you gotta pay for it first!~" *the woman said with a warm smile.*

"Oh.. huh?.."

*it was a moment of silent, as Helena was trying to process, she was almost goong to forget to pay, silly her~*

"Ahahaha.. yes sure! My bad!" *Laughing at herself,  Helena grabbed her bag opening it looking for her small wallet, she picked it up and looked in it together the money but..*

It was empty.. very empty.. of course it'll be since she and away from the orphanage... oh..

*helena looked back at the smiling woman, she smiled awkwardly at her with a nervous giggle she said:

"Oh... i think.. i didn't grab any money hehe~"

*In the other side, the friendly woman's face turned 190 degrees into a scowl*

"Huh!?"

"You little brat!"

*Not very long, before helena found herself kicked out of the small restaurant into the street, staring at it blankly, she kinda expected the woman to be nicer...*

With a frown, helena could feel her stomach growling out of hunger, she sigh as she started walking again, with no where to go, ' its alright helena, its not the end of the world, you can start a good start just be brig-' before she could even finish her little cheerful thought, a rain drops start falling as the sky start raining,

"Ah.."
.....