CHAPTER -1 why is it me?? ~

NOTE - this is the first chapter of my first book so their might be some errors and you're welcome to correct me and tell me if anything's wrong
Ignore the typos And English isn't my first language .

AUTHOR'S POV

24 march 2024 -
9:13 pm-
The night before Holi everyone was excited about the festival of colours and how they would be covered by colours but In the eye of Panchkula an apartment was covered in darkness ,no sign of colours were there .

A girl ,with no sign of 'enjoyment' was alone in that apartment sitting on the bed of her room. the only thing that was providing some light was her laptop and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of tears falling and the sound of heavy breathing

SANIA'S POV

Everything is blank , the time froze and all I can hear is my heart beating fastest it has ever had
No , no , no , no it....i..it can't ...be real .....no
.... Th....this ....is edited I'm sure ...it ...can't be-

My eyes started getting blurry and my cheeks were all wet due to tears , everything was burning - my eyes , cheeks, my skin , my heart , my soul , my life
It's like I'm caught in a fire, I'm burning but
I can't die
I'm dead but I'm still alive

everything has changed in a single minute
My life , not peaceful , not so happy but still it used to feel like I'm living it but now at this time I can't , my life shattered like a broken glass .

My hands are shaking and it feels like I'm paralyzed .
I can't ...i can't s..speak ...i...I'm crying
But that too silently
Why ,why, why is it always me ...wh...what did I do to deserve this ...i ...i know that I'm not perfect, no one is b..but am i that bad
That everybody leaves me

I keep staring at the laptop screen,I wanna blink but i can't .
What is happening, why is this happening.
Is my Abh...abhi-

My phone rang causing me to get out of the paralysis.
I look at the phone's screen
It's Ankit , he must be calling me to ask me when I'm going to write "Andheri subha" my upcoming book

Isn't it amazing how my upcoming book describes me ...Andheri subha yeah .... For the world I am 'daylight' but only I know how much of daylight I am and i live and right now it's none , there's no daylight only dark sight , everybody consumed my light .

everyone I loved , everyone whom I thought loved my ,EVERYFUCKINGONE.
And when I finally found someone who loves me, maybe not much but still someone LOVED ME .

they took him too , why why why
No one has ever done any good to me ,why then why should I.
I touch my phone with shaky hands ,
I try to hold it but I can't ......I don't ...have energy or power to do anything.

I ignore the call because that's the only thing that i know ' ignorance'
I'm blank ,every.... everything is gone
Wh..what am I gonna do .....I have to ....I have to do something.

"Aaaagghhhhhh" A high pitched scream escaped my mouth ,breaking the silence that i caused ,while cutting the thick air.
"FUCK , FUCK ,FUCK ,FUCCKKK" i cry out loud and punch the bed again and again till I break down , i bring my knees to my chest and burry my face in it while scratching my knees.

I got up from the bed ,trying to stand up but my legs were weak .
With the sound of "thud" I fell on the icy ,cold and hard tiles ,just like i wanna fall from a cliff .
This pain was nothing in front of the pain that I was already feeling .
It's like a drop of pain added in the ocean of it .

I don't try to get up from the ground because I know I won't be able to and what's the point of getting up? It isn't going to change anything anyway.
Somehow I managed to pick the water bottle that was kept on the bedside table .

with shivering hands I open its lid ,I drink the water while spilling it all over myself .
I'm drowning in my tears and the water isn't helping either .
I pour some water that is left in the bottle on me .

I have a fever? Fuck that!.
I'm shivering like a viberater? Fuck that !.
I can't breathe? I don't want to!.
I tilted back my head and kept it on the wall and the room went silent for 7 minutes
Now even my tears don't wanna touch me .

I punch the bedside table with all the strength that is left in me , my knuckles hurt but i don't care .
I choke on my saliva and my head hit the corner of the table causing me to yelp in pain .

I close my eyes.
I open them ,I feel like vomiting but I don't have the energy to go to the bathroom my vision is getting blurrier every passing minute.
I faint.....

I wake up and see my abhi on the bed sleeping beside me . It was a nightmare? I sigh and smile tugged on my lips.
Seeing him in peace gives me peace .
He's mine , always mine!.

The only living purpose that life gave me.
I hug my abhi and he wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck .
I kept my chin on his head and closed my eyes thinking that it was the worst nightmare .
I kissed his forehead and he hummed .
I so wish that we could stay like this forever .
I whisper "i love you.".
He replied in a sleepy tone "love you too"
We're going to be together forev-

The sunlight hit my eyes , breaking my unconsciousness .
I was there ,laying on the floor with water spilled over.
The reality stabbed me ,
And the weight of it is crushing me .

Has my life really become a nightmare?
Oo how much I wish it was me instead....it should have been me
But why does it have to be us
Why not anyone else?

But no...no ....Sania come to your fucking senses, this can't be,right? He can't be....
He is? This must be a prank or something!.
I'll fucking kill him when he comes back!
This is the worst joke ever!

"Stop lying to yourself" "come back to reality " my inner voice is screaming this again and again

"Stop stop stop" i scream ,and keep my hands on my ears while bringing my knees closer to my chest and I bury my face in them ,but not even a single tear is escaping me .
After a few minutes I lift my head up and stare at the laptop which is dead .
This is real!.

That...that laptop....has the proof.
Why can't I accept it? I don't want to!
Why why why can't I accept that my reality is living in darkness , sunshine isn't for me and whoever tries to give it to me ...i suck their sunlight too .

I'm the problem!.
I wish i never met him.
I did this .....this is my fault and I have to solve it.
....i ...I need to do something
I can't .....I can't just sit and .....cry.
I need to think and use my fucking brain.
Whoever did this....is going to regret being born.

They are going to regret every breath they've taken till now because I'm the one who'll cut them off.

I am a heartless bitch anyway.
I'm going to torture every single person who tortured my abhi.... including me .
I deserve so much more than what he went to and I'll get it.

But first.....Who did this?
Who could it be?
that guy,Is it him?
But why would he ..
It can be him-

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked the chapter 🌝
Don't forget to comment your reviews
And vote 🥺
QUESTION FOR THE DAY IS-
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON?

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
I'll see you in the next chapter 🌝
Puchi puchi 💋💋