CHAPTER -3 DELHI

Hello guys
Sorry for the delay 😓😓
I wasn't able to write and was uite busy but I'll try to be on time
Enjoy 🧏‍♀️

SANIA'S POV

"I need your help ,i want you to find out who sent me those pendrives" vihana is now sitting here processing everything with every colour lost from her face.
I'm telling her to find who sent me them because she's a criminal investigator so she can do that.

She's the best in this, she thinks about everything carefully and knows how to mask her feelings infront of everyone. She's the only one who can handle me.

She isn't saying anything, it's the first time I've seen her so quiet.
And I'm quiet seeing her like this.
The room is silent again.

Breaking the silence vihana said "give me the pendrives" i hum in response.
I took out the pendrive from my laptop and gave it to her.
I gulp and say "I don't know where I kept the 1st pendrive, I received it weeks ago so....I need to find it. I'm sure i didn't throw it anywhere it is somewhere in this apartment. I'll find it ,give me some time.".

Vihana stared at me in disbelief and said"can you be more careless!? First you didn't take that threat seriously and didn't even look after it and then you didn't even keep it safely how can you-"

i shoot a glare at her in frustration and before she can say anything else i snap at her" I know ok i know you don't have to remind me again and again that it's my fault I already know that.
I'm already in pain and you aren't helping in easing that at all ,I haven't just lost abhi I've lost myself with him and all I want to do right now is find out which bastard took him away from me."

I clench my hands and say"please just help me I can't handle this alone ,you know I can't . i need you vihana."
She sighed and stared at me for a moment then suddenly she came and pulled me in a hug  ,at first I was in shock but I hugged her back instantly like a child and she tightly squeezed me.

I'm not a hug person but I need this. I feel a little relief in her embrace.
After a moment I pull away and say "I'll find the pendrive and give it to you as soon as possible"
She nodded and said "till then I'll try to find who sent this one".

She then cleared her throat and said "we might have to go to Delhi, I have some work there and I'm asking you to join me because it'll be easier for us to find out who sent us this ,and I know people who can help us."

I froze ,My throat dried out when I heard the word 'delhi' i know I can't always run away from that place.
Place? No,hell suits it better.
But i.... I'll do this i have to..for abhi.

And I'm not the little scared Sania anymore
I can handle myself, I'm strong enough.
They can't do anything to me ,i won't let them.
The little Sania was not strong, but she made me strong.

She didn't deserve that. She didn't know her worth but I do , now I do and that man can't do anything about that. He can try but he won't be able to. That monster ,my 'fath-'

"Sania, are you listening?" Vihana's voice brought me back from my thoughts
I looked in her eyes and say "yeah"
I zone out too much ,i hate it .

I have to be focused, i need to  improve this zoning out thing.
She said "so will you come to Delhi with me?" I hum and say "I will"
She has pity, sympathy in her eyes.
I hate it. I hate when people pity me

I'm not a helpless person who should be pitied  ,I don't wanna go back there..being helpless...it's the worst feeling ever.

I bite my inner cheek and say "so when are we going, tomorrow?" She nods and says "yeah tomorrow night! We have to do this as soon as possible, but be careful I don't want anything happening to you. I'll book the flight and unnn" she cleared her throat "unn so what about....Abhimanyu's antim sanskar (funeral)"

My heart skipped a beat at the thought ,i still can't believe this is happening.....i Didn't think any of this could happen....never thought abhi would die before me.

I say "no! Not now.we can't tell anyone that......abhi is dead. We have to keep this a secret because if we tell anyone about this then it will be all over the news and i don't want that ,i need to find who did this first"

She replied"but why? Like ,I'm assuming that the pendrive was sent by the one who did this ,who else would? And if the culprit sent us this then they already know that we'll do something about this so what's the point of hiding?"

I say "exactly, you're assuming and I'll not rely on assumptions anymore ,I did that mistake before and we already are suffering from that, I have to be careful and they sent me the pendrives of the crime so it must have something to do with me. I am somehow related to this, so it's best if no one knows"

She nods listening to me "yeah but there's one thing I don't understand that why would the culpril send you the proof of the crime It's like they want you to chase them."

I hum and say "yeah like they are setting a trap or something but I'm not going to fall in it I'll be careful,extra careful, they're going to fall in the trap they set up for me and I'm not overconfident not at all but I know i can do this because now it's about abhi."

Vihana sighed and said "I need you to be safe so you should know that there's nothing wrong in relying on someone,and you have to tell me everything. I will help you"

I nod but I don't wanna rely on anyone ,can't trust anyone like that. It's dangerous, vihana is everything I have , she's a sister to me. But I have to fight alone ,not totally alone but there are things that I'll have to do alone.

This is going to be tough. The culprit is smart... really smart. No one gives the proof of they're crime to anyone even if they're mentaly I'll they don't.

And if they can kill my abhi then they're definately smart....i hate them
I've never hated anyone like this not even that monster. I've never felt something like this ever

But first I need to find the pendrive then tomorrow we'll go to Delhi.
I don't really feel good about this ..... About Delhi...

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked the chapter 🌝
Don't forget to comment your reviews
And vote 🥺

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
I'll see you in the next chapter 🌝
Puchi puchi 💋💋