Sing For The Kingdom

While Alise is playing away, another person comes up from behind, holding a bouquet of tulips. Alise smiles when she sees who it is. "May a humble tulip farmer have permission to give the princess flowers?" Asked Lucas "Permission granted." Said Alise. "I would've gotten here sooner, but I had a lot of deliveries to do." Lucas said. "Don't worry about it." Alise said. She accepts the tulips.

"Oh, hi again, Amanda." Said Lucas. "Hey, Lucas. How goes the tulip farming?" Asked Amanda. "Busier than usual, but I'm done for the day. My parents said I could take a break." Lucas said. "Aunt Amanda was teaching me the melody of her song, and you have to see these lyrics!" Said Alise. She hands Lucas the lyric sheet and he reads them over.

"Wow! You're very talented!" Said Lucas. "Thanks. Wait, I've got it!" Amanda said. "What have you got?" Alise asked. "I'm gonna sing my song for the whole kingdom!" Said Amanda. "Really? In front of a huge crowd of people?" Lucas asked. "Yeah. I don't get stage fright, so this should be a cinch." Amanda said. "I'm with you, Aunt Amanda. You should alert Mom and Dad before you go along with it." Said Alise. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do." Said Amanda. She walks off to find her siblings again.

Alise turns to Lucas with a smile afterwards. "Lucas, you're not gonna believe what Aunt Amanda said before you got here!" She said. "What?" Asked Lucas. "She wants me to play the music for her song while she sings!" Alise said excitedly. "No kidding!" Lucas said. "It's true!" Said Alise. "Oh, I'm so happy for you, Alise! You're gonna be great up there with Amanda." Said Lucas. "You think so?" Alise asked. "I know so." Lucas said.

Meanwhile

Amanda has just made it back to the castle, and finds her siblings in the same spot they were when she left. "Oh, Amanda, you're back." Said Odette. "Spread the word, you two, the kingdom's gonna have a performance it'll never forget!" Amanda said. "It is?" Asked Derek. "Yep! I'd like to sing my song for everyone, not just you two, the Beatles, and Russos." Said Amanda.

"Alright, we'll reserve a spot for your group so they can get the front row." Odette said. "Great. And you wanna know something else?" Amanda asked. "Say on, then." Derek said. "I asked Alise to be my musical accompaniment. That being said, she's gonna play the song's melody while I sing." Said Amanda.

Derek and Odette remained in stunned silence for a few minutes, but they get their words out eventually. "Seriously?" Asked Derek. "Super seriously." Amanda said. "This is the best news we've heard all day!" Said Odette with a smile. "Oh, you should've seen it, she was so excited." Said Amanda. "Who can blame her? It means so much to not just Alise, but us too. The fact that you're gonna let her be part of your performance makes us very proud." Said Derek. "Heck, you two have been proud parents ever since you adopted her." Amanda said.

"Thanks, sis. We'll make the announcement right away!" Odette said. "I'll inform Paul and the others while you guys are at it." Said Amanda. "You got it, Amanda! See you tonight!" Derek said. The three go their separate ways afterwards. Amanda changes into her swan form and flies back to the apartment, while Derek and Odette head off to spread the news about Amanda's performance.