Emotional Lyrics

The two knock on the doors of the Russos and other Beatles. "What's on your mind, Macca?" Asked John. "Everyone gather round, Amanda has something she wants to share with you lot!" Said Paul. "Let's go outside, it's warm out." Said Justin. The four adventurers and Beatles step into the beautiful sunshine and feel its rays on their backs.

"I never told anyone this, but today's the day I share the news." Said Amanda. "Told us what?" Asked George. "When Paul and I were five years into our separation, I wrote a song." Amanda said. "Crikey! A songwriting swan princess!" Said Ringo excitedly. "That's so cool, Amanda! We'd love to hear it!" Said Alex. "Heh, I'd be delighted to play the melody for the rest of you." Said Amanda. "There's gotta be lyrics too. Don't you have any?" Asked Max.

Paul chuckles. "Melody first, Max, then the lyrics." He said. "Come back to our room and I'll play the song." Amanda said. The others follow her and Paul back to their room, then Amanda sits at the piano. Once everyone was seated, the swan princess plays her melody. After she reached the end, everyone stares in amazement.

"Wow!" Max said with a smile. "That was the most amazing song we've ever heard!" Justin said. "How did you come up with such a beautiful melody?" Alex asked. "From the heart, Alex." Said Amanda.

"Well, Macca, it looks like we've got another songwriter in the mix." John said with a smirk. "I wouldn't go that far, John." Amanda said. "You mean, you never wrote more songs?" Ringo asked. "No, it's the only song I've ever written." Said Amanda. "We could always give you some tips on songwriting." George said. "Nah, that's okay. I'm satisfied with the song I have." Amanda said. "That's your choice, love. Now I'm gonna be in the other room if anyone needs me." Paul said.

Once her husband was out of sight, Amanda picks up a piece of paper. "What's that?" Asked Justin. "Remember when you asked if my song had lyrics, Max?" Amanda asked. "Yeah?" Said Max. "Here they are." Said Amanda. The Russos and three Beatles look over the lyrics. By the time they finished reading them, all six of them have tears in their eyes.

"Anybody got a tissue? I'm all out." Said Alex. "I have a handkerchief." Said Ringo. He hands it to Alex. "I've heard songs with sad lyrics, but these ones really know how to get the waterworks flowing." Said George. "Let's not forget the ones we've written." Said John.

Amanda giggles. "We haven't forgotten those. Anyway, I'm heading off to Chamberg to tell Derek and Odette about my song." She said. "Oh heck yeah, they deserve to know about it as well!" Justin said.