Chapter- 01

Draco! Draco Malfoy!
I heard pansy shouting in my ear as i zoned back in.

-What!? I asked turning my attention back to her.

- Stop staring at Harry dude, you are gonna fall in love with him or something. She said.

- The fuck! No! I wasn't staring at potter. And why would I fall in love with him?

Draco answered while blushing as his cheeks turn red.
Pansy and Blaise look at eachother in sync and chuckle as they see Draco all panicky.

- Yeah sure, we believe you.
Blaise said sarcastically.

- Shut uppp!
Draco said said as he tried to hide his face.

Harry POV-

- For Merlin's sake Ginny shut up! Do you even care about me? All you've been talking about since we got here is, I looked at a girl for like 0.1 seconds.

- Yeah because you aren't allowed to look at other girls even if it is for 0.1 sec. Am I not enough for you to look at?

- It was an accident i didn't mean to look at her at all she bumped into me that why I had to turn around babe. Moreover, do I ever say anything to you when you are always hanging out with Dean?

- You know what Harry, Fuck off.

She slapped me across my face and stormed out of the great hall. I was left there standing with everyone's stares piercing through my soul. I sat besides Ron and Hermione without saying a word.
What an amazing start to the year.
I said to myself rolling my eyes

- Mate, why is the blond ferret staring at you?
Ron said pointing towards Draco.

- Honestly Ron, who isn't staring at me after your sister slapped me across the face infront of the whole school?

- Hurry up! We are gonna get late for potions again!
Hermione said stuffing her breakfast in her mouth and rushing to pack her bag.

-Fuck I forgot my notes for potions! You two head ahead I'll be there soon.

I ran as fast I could and finally got to the class, as i entered everyone was already sitted on their respective places. The only place left was with Malfoy.

- Great. I said annoyingly.

- why you?? You are gonna mess up the potions and I'm going to end up doing all of our work.
Draco said as he saw me approaching the seat.

-Asshole.
I whispered but I'm sure he heard it.

-Thanks
He said that with a smirk as i rolled my eyes at this comment.

He loves me, he loves me not( a drarry fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara