Chapter 5 All living beings, gathering and scattering are fate.

The scholar was stunned when he heard this, when today's son is heavy on literature and light on martial arts, now don't talk about scholars, even those who are afraid of killing pigs and selling meat have to drag two sentences, pretending to be a vassal elegance with a little ink.

Although he himself didn't get lifted, he was really used to talking like this. Now that he was looked at by the eyes of this little benevolent father, he suddenly felt that the past was boring.

"This, since it was ordered by Engong, that little student, ah no, then I, I am more offended. However, the first time I met Engong, I was in a hurry, and I haven't exchanged names, and my surname is Liu, my name is Hongfei, and my name is Zhenyu. "

Seeing that this person finally spoke, Ah Yu nodded, quite satisfied, "Oh, so your name is Little Bird!"

He only heard that this man's name was both flying and feathering, and he couldn't be wrong! Isn't it a bird that can speak bird language?

Without waiting for Liu Hongfei to correct it, Ah Yu reached out and patted the scholar's not very strong shoulder.

"My name is Engong, my name is Ashina Yule ......" Before the real name of the ancient saying given by heaven and earth was finished, the young man saw that the person in front of him began to swing in confusion when he heard half of it, so he stopped talking.

The mantra of heaven and earth can be heard and hearted by very few people.

The scholar waited for Ah Yu to stop talking, then he came to his senses, shook his head, and asked, "What did you just say?"

Ah Yu was silent for a while and shook his head, "You can call me Ah Yu." "

Thanks to the great kindness of Engong, my old mother was able to save her life with money, and God had mercy on me, and she was ordered to join the army with Engong......

"Tsk!" Ah Yu didn't know what this person was talking about, just a title, why did he say a lot of things!

He simply let him go, but he remembered the snacks in the baggage, so he took them out and distributed them to this chattering scholar, hoping to plug this mouth that was looser than the waist of cotton pants.

Finally, when Ah Yan was about to finish the dim sum given by the old woman of the Xu family, the general wiped the sweat on his forehead and closed the roster.

This time, the head was exactly the same according to the recruitment book, the petty officer breathed a sigh of relief, and now he is only waiting to bring these recruits to Zhaocheng and be led away by various battalions, even if he has handed over the errand, this trip does not seek merit, but it is excellent to ask for no fault.

Ah Yu was still sitting on the ground, and he saw that the people around him had packed their bags and walked towards the official road outside the city. The scholar also beckoned to Ah Yu, "Engong, hurry up, we're on our way." "

"Where are you going?"

"Go to the three levels of purple plugs, the land of yellow dust on all sides!" The scholar was full of pride, quite a sense of scolding Fang Xuan, and he felt that his thoughts were surging, and when he turned his head, he saw Ah Yu behind him looking at him with a pair of dead fish eyes.

"Ahem, that, go to Zhaocheng. "

"......"

Everyone packed their bags and lined up to leave the city in an orderly manner under the shouts of some leading officers and soldiers.

Passing by the hill, Ah Yu looked up at the halfway up the mountain, the second elder of the Xu family was standing on the slope to say goodbye to him, Ah Yu waved his hand, bared his teeth at them, revealing two sweet pear vortices at the corners of his mouth.