Chapter 76 Yuezhi and Klie

The young man's wolf howl shocked the whole country, and all the wolves near the grassland came flying towards him, raising their heads and howling in response, which instantly made people frightened.

  In the grassland, wolves are the top predators. They may be dozens or hundreds, and they live in groups. Each wolf pack has its own territory and boundaries. One of their families will not easily enter Entering the territory of other wolves, even a little movement at the border, will cause fierce fighting between the wolves.

  But now, each of their groups was summoned and left their own territories. They all quickly headed towards the wolf territory in the middle of the grassland. For a time, the wolf packs continued to gather together, eventually forming a wolf tide, confronting each other with ferocity. The front of Naiman's army.

  The sight in front of me was terrifying. In the endless grassland, there was nothing more dangerous and creepy than being surrounded by wolves. They have fangs and claws, their eyes are fierce, and their sharp canine teeth are roaring. They are ready to fight at any time. The Naiman surrounded by wolves had to slow down their offensive.

  Looking at the scene in front of him, even Hu'er Zhahe, who had been fighting with his sword sharply along the way, let out a "whoop" sound and looked up at A'zong who was standing behind Zong Shuoma. What else was there to fight? They were their own people. Scared when I see it.

  Zong Shuo turned his horse around and saw that many of Naiman's generals had been killed. There were currently few people in the enemy army who were capable of commanding, so they took advantage of this opportunity to break out of the encirclement.

  "Line up and break out in the direction of the wolves!" Upon hearing this, all the Krets immediately formed their teams and charged forward with great morale.

  On the other hand, the wolves on the periphery had just arrived here, but they had not received any instructions for the next step. Ah-Run can only summon wolves and cannot organize wolves to attack

Because of his human body, he was born unable to learn the powerful and skillful howling of wolves like Atta and his younger brother, and he had never been the leader of a wolf pack. The white wolves on Dongshan Mountain all treated him like a child and doted on him. Ah Huan might have offended some animal in the mountain. Without him having to tell him, the White Wolf King would lead his brothers to find trouble.

  Ajun doesn't know how to command a pack of wolves, and he doesn't have to command a pack of wolves. He was not born for this. What he has learned most skillfully over the years is to raise his neck and howl when he is bored, and call the wolves to come over. Play.

  But now is not the time for fun. He urgently needs to be the leader and coordinate attacks like his Atta. It's just that this is an innate talent and knowledge that is difficult to acquire overnight.

  Ah Chun was a little frustrated, he was not strong enough.

  As Zong Shuo rushed to kill him, he felt that Ah Zhun behind him had become silent and wilted. He knew it well, but he was afraid that the sword and the gun would be blind and hurt Ah Rong. So the man raised his gun and swept across, clearing the way around him, then turned around and stretched out his arms, rolled up Ah-Rong into his arms, and protected him in his arms.

  The young man came to the human world, and his hands were still unstained with blood. He cherished life so much. In his eyes, all living beings were equal. A person's life was no more noble than a rabbit. He was willing to take them through hardships for the survival of the animal group. Migration, but also following natural rules, hunting and eating meat, does not feel there is anything wrong.