Part 1* end of the king

"speaking"

thinking

pitou looks at the entrance to the room were she's healing komugi "just stay back, don't come any closer pouf please" pitou say with concern 

pouf responds by clicking his tongue "my i ask why? , if only you kept quiet i would of been able to kill him quite easily, were is this irrational fear coming from" the chimera ant inquires 

pitou response "he noticed you, if were to close in with blood lust he would of attacked komugi"

pouf narrows his eyes "i don't understand why would he attack her , he's sat there to help her right"

gon responds "this is none of your business , you just shut up"

pouf looks at the boy with impassions "just shut up " i'm down wind  "you don't need me I'll go your more then capable of handling this one"

pouf was about to turn only for gon to speak "don't move, you wing scales are used to control people right"

pitou in urgency "pouf pleas stay" i'm sure this boy is angry at me cause i killed some one close to him 

pouf  retorts "are you insane, you want me to say and do nothing at all just for the sake of that girl" 

pitou answers "it's for the king" if she dies the king might not be able to restrain him self.             just like this boy  "please do as he says"

pouf think to him self what happened here your attitude is complete different then it was before something happened while i was imprisoned what could of it been "i give you my word that i won't move from this spot alright and all i ask in reader is that you fill me in all that's happened" if i ask were the king is  he'll become suspicious and silence use give me a hint something discreet, if you fail then this will be nothing more but a blood bath nothing to it 

pitou looks at gon for confirmation to speak hid dark brown eyes hurt her some how but she could understand. she was sweeting from the tense situation then pitou compiled telling him what happened after they attack and all that transpired after they separated , pitou made it a point to add serval details that gon did not know to insure that his attention was on the explanation, how ever she was unable to describe the event accurately do to the affection she witness from the king when he carried komugi in which she thought about how gon's rage was caused by here removing some one imported from his life and the king could react the same way if komugi dies. there was no significant change in gon how ever when gon's eyes waved briefly she felt slight relief and she new that her plan was a success  "the king" rising up an arm to point "he left with the enemy of his own volition by that doorway. there no need for use to go after him"

pouf; "hmm i understand." he went south "thank you for telling me " a fine play, pitou. "then we should stay here and await his return. we must be patient"

as those word leaves his mouth he escapes his body of segment and fly's away

pitou goes back to trying heal komugi however her thoughts keeping going to the boy in front of here and how it here fault he's like this the reason his fangs could bite in to the king it was her fault the reason the king could be in danger is because of her and the reason this boy beacame so dangerous was because of her she was feeling something like a pit in her stomach an kind of regret but that's impossible she thought can i really be feeling sorry for this boy , no i regret hurting him because the king could be in danger.

some time passes a boy with a pompadour enters the room 

knuckle try to start a confrontation "pouf"