Part 2* lost revenge

pitou walk in to a room with 3 statues the middle statue is a hooded figure holding a sword and a statue to the left and right are of griffins as the 2 walk in to the room gon speaks "the door to the right at the very end. " pitou nod and they walk down the hall way reaching the door and she opens it and they continue you down in to the basement and opening the door revealing body of kite who is on it's knees motionless. 

they walk in to room and look at the kite and gon orders " now i want you to heal kite." pitou looks at kite and says "gon that was your name " gon nods and pitou continues " gon...you help me and the king,  you waited for me...and " she begins to cry  then looks at the boy "I'm sorry...he's...already dead"

gon gasps then all kindness in his eyes fade and his eyes look like a corps then mutters "he's dead?" the boys eyes widen and kites body falls to the ground then pitou begin to talk still crying " i...killed him... during aware fight...you were..." tears begin to fall from gon's eyes and pitou speaks " I'm sorry...i can't bring back the dead...only control them" pitou take in a breath then exhales to calm her self i killed him this person was as imported to this boy as komugi was to lord meruem. gon falls to his knees

ellses were we see the killua, palm , knuckle , ikalgo and meleoron talking and killua questions palm "do you know how gon's doing" plam respond by placing here hand over here right eye seeing gon crying while pitou looks at him. she looks shock and  killua see this "what's wrong" palm in panic and confusion "gon he-he  crying in front of pitou " as though word leave her mouth kilua uses Godspeed to run to gon

back with gon and pitou. gon looks at the ground cry "kite. he is isn't he? he's dead" gon tears fall and he begins to blame him self's "it's me. i did this...if i just hadn't gone with him...kite would still be alive.if i hadn't follow him none of this would of happend. it really was-" pitou kneels down in front of him and grab his hand "it not you're fault so don't blame your self " gon looks at pitou and thick she's right she killed him, not me! "but it was me. it was--all me.i killed kite.it was all my fault.all of this is my fault" no ! it's pitou fault! "but it's--but it's really my fault" he think to how he told killua that kite is still alive "kite is dead now. kite is dead now. kite is dead now. kite is dead now. kite is dead now! somebody help me. please, any, body, help, me, because kite is- " pitou hugs gon and the warm stops him from thinking for moment then pitou talks "don't palm your self i was the one who kille him. i was the one who killed him, don't blame your self, blame me."  gon crying in to pitou shoulder he mumbles "you're such a liar."

gon's nen goes black with red out lines and pitou let him go do to the shock and then he stands his aura swirl's and high winds blast through the room and pitou get up and looks in horror what...what is this? we  see cons eyes turn fully black enough i don't care what happens to me now he begins to grow in size his muscle mass increases to discussing level. pitou looks at the young boy in front of her and she realise that he willing to sacrifice everything just to kill her. gon looks at his adult hand "i need...all the power i'll ever have" and pitou thinks "i was right , his fangs might even sink in to the king" pitou's eyes don't show concern for the king but for gon as she knows that this transformation was only made to defeat her. with rage and malaes in his voice gon speak "i'm going to kill you. pitou!" gon aura busts out like and pitou look in horror then with understanding " ok..if you have to" 

with those words the black aura sorrowing gon vanishes how ever his is still an adult form "come with me. i don't want to destroy the hideout." the two walk out form the building and continue going and pitou looks at gon he matured his body so he could defeat me. they walk through the forest reaching a tree larger then the other ones in the forest and gon speak "this should be far enough." pitou starts talking "you have incredible gift, you didn't hesitate, to throw it away. gon you didn't have to to this, i would of let you kill me. so why go this far.

we see kilua leaping of a cliff iusing speed of lighting seeing a huge light in the forest "whoa. who is that?" he land in the forest and sprint to the direction of the light and once he arrives he see an unfamiliar figure charging up somthing like gon's janken rock  and pitou who look content" jan...ken" the unfamiliar figure goes for a punch but racing through his mind are images of pitou, when she held his hands to help him,  when she called out his name asking for help and finally the time he said he trusts her originally out of confide of his ability but at this moment it could of been for a different reason and so he just barely misses pitou's head ether on purpose or on accident but he hit the tree behind still causing enough of a shock wave to send her flying but not kill her   "kite...i'm sorry. i couldn't do it " killua looks at the seen an asks the figure "gon, is that you?" the figure turn with tears in his eyes ether from not begin able to avenge kite or because he know what about to happen " hi, killua." looking at gon's appears killua instantly thought of biscuit. however he realized, the difference in an instant  bisky's appearance changed, but there wasn't a massive increase in her internal aura and in her case she wasn't aging her self. all she was doing was going back to originally form. but gon's don th complete opposite. how meny years ? more then ten? decades? this is what he would look like after years and years of training. what price did he have to pay to obtain this much aura. 

pitou got up out of the rubble she found her self in and limping over to the two boys and as if she knew what killua was thinking " all of his nen " killua turns to her "what you still alive " the ant responds "I'm as surprised as you, i was ready to die "  gon's giving up all his nen. killua looks over at his friend concerned and gon fall to the floor  and kilua shout for him in concern

---

quick note pitou thinks kite has a similar relation ship with gon as komugi does with mereum she know it's not a lovers relations ship but that gon cares for kite and she links that to how mereum cers for komugi this was note was put here for any one that was wondering why pitou says that kite is as imported to gon as komugi is to meruem. and sorry for a

also this chapter is much shorter then the last one i don't know which do you prefer