Part 3* begging an annoying mission

i got a message about how it it hard to know who's talking and about grammar so I'm going to separate the speech see if that make it easer  and try fix my grammar. if you don't want me to but space for speech just say i would like to improve how i make this fanfic 

"talking"

thinking

at a hospital 

Knov leaning on a wall and knuckle giving Pitou a dirty look as they wait for the doctor to leave the room that Gon was put in to be treated.     "yes" Pitou says with annoyance at being stared at.     "it's just how can you stand here" Knuckle asks.        "for now leave the matter to rest  " Knov says knowing it would be easer to detail with matter one at a time     knuckle looks annoyed but relents and the doctor walk out the medical room grapping every ones attention 

Knuckle goes over to the doctor "doctor, how is he ? how's gon?"     the doctor replies "he's still in critical condition. Normally, i would recommend that he be transported to a specialist, but until he can be taken of life support, it's to risky. I've see a lot in my time but a 12-year-old boy transformed like that, in one day..."     the doctors sentence course pitou to look extremely guilty    knov responds to the doctors worry's "i see. then will bring the specialist to him, considering this state is cause by his heroism in capturing a threat that could of destroyed humanity, he deserves at least this much"     pitou mumbles "and all you could do is be terrified as a child did most of the work"     knuckle get angry on knov behalf "should I remind you why he's in this state" knuckle threatens     pitou looks at him with guilt, resolve and an emotion she couldn't understands "i want do to every thing i can to help him, i know it's my fault, so I'm going to help fix it "     knuckle looks shock and defeated since he can't argue with her     knov then say he'll cover the cost which left a question in pitou's mind why do human have currency.

killua is sat   down in the room with blue lighting and only one place to sit as well as having a piece of glass that looks in to the room were gon is being treated. the assassin thinks back to how gon missed pitou letting her live but realizing that he give up his life for nothing making him clench his fists and think  in the end, you choice to let her live and took care of the situation all by yourself. I get it. kite save your life. and it wasn't my fight. but still... i'd wish you'd said, 'let get her together.' he think back to when gon leap to the west tower back at the plaice say let's go and jumping to the tower when you said that were you ordering me as your teammate, or telling me as your friend? " i know. I'm just sulking. every time , it's the same. you keep running a head" he stands up and walks to the class while i stay behind and clean up after you. "it's the same as always." he grits his teeth and look down and slams his hands on the wall and his head on the glass "and i'll  do it again. but this time i won't let you of the hook. you better apologize. he feel somthing soft on his head I'm  going to make you better  he turns around to see pitou who is using her tail to pet killua on the head  "what are you doing"     "i read a book the had a human pat the head of another human and it calmed them down so i thought i would help you " pitou says with worry all over her face      "well i don't need your sympathy" killua say waking her tail.   

knov walks over and begins to speak "killua. gon needs lot of help, so I'm assembling specialists. i'll use hide and seek to transport the equipment and the medical staff, so i need to fly out now. want to come along?     killua wipes his head then responds "no i'll pass."     knov sighes as speaks " i understand, some one should stay by his side and keep talking with him"     killua responds "i'm going to save gon."      knov and pitou look at the one confused and the other interested     killua continues " go head, get the doctors , cause he's going to need em...  " killua looks at knov with assassin eyes and speaks again "right up untill i-"      pitou interrupts "until we get back."      killua looks at the ant with annoyances "who invited you huh"     pitou put's her figure on her cheek then speaks "me"     killua respond "no, your not"     pitou just nods and follows him as he begins to walk passed knov who looks at the two and speaks to him self " killua?"

the young boy and the even younger cat  walk out the hospital and he looks at the chimer ant and speaks " if any one going to save gon, it's me. got that "     pitou nods then adds "well my doctor blyph already tried, so if you can save him then i don't mind supporting you "     klliua looks at his old enemy and can tell she not lying which makes him feel uneasy and just asks her "why do you want to help gon "     pitou eyes widen as if the question never really popet in her mind it felt like somthing she had to do since she was the one who made him destroy him self  why do i want to help him, i may of causes the problem but in truth he did it to him self so i don't have to help him and pitou made and excuse that is a half truth but make the most sens at the moment to be the full truth  "i exchanged my life for komugi and as such i'm now in gon service till i die and so if i can save him, i will"     killua look sceptical but sighs " fine all believe you but if you betray me or him "      pitou could feel the bloodlust it was just enough to make a shiver go down her spine    "i'll kill you " killua says in a cold voice     pitou nod know that she won't betray him as long as his goal is to save gon 

and just like that 12 people walk to the hunter association and killua and pitou make there way to gon's future saver 

and an even shorter chapter i don't want this to become a problem in the future so if it is I'll try do an extra long one for chapter 5 and if not then to bad but ether way please tell me if it's easer to read in the caps or just go back to how chapter 1 was made any way hope you have a nice day.