Part 4* conditions

we see seaquant walking through a city street and he's on the phone "young master killua's back? and with a women. guess he grown up huh.in any cause it a relief that he's returned. i got worried when his name was on the absent hunter list, so how he doing"

at the zoldyck testing gate we see killua pushing open the gate while pitou looks at the gate intrigued for the reason behind such a impractical deigns " would a normal gate work just as well " pitou ask the boy opening the door        "we have one for normal people it lead straight to mike" zebro says      pitou confused " mike?"     killua looks back at her as he walk on to the estate "it's a family pet "     killua let go to close the gate to not let her in but pitou goes in at the least second before it full closed     "should of taken the hit and waited out side " killua says     "curiosity kills the cat" pitou say walking awy      killua mumbles "then hopefully you die"     pitou hears this and looks back at killua      "you know my en is quite helpful" pitou say with a smirk     killua eyes widen if i can use pitou then this could be easer then i thought 

pitou is sat out side a metal door with ribcage like design " mmmh i want to go in" she complains she then hears a roar coming form inside the room "i wonder if is father a monster" pitou talks to here self out of beardom after few minutes the door opens      "referring to me as a monster is putting it lightly" Silva says looking down at the chimera ant     pitou put her head back looking up and the zoldyck family head his not all that strong, he's powerful but i would still win in a fight. then again i could be fun.    Silva look back at killua "she can't follow use in you know that "     killua nod and pitou look annoyed "fine i'll go wait at that gate thing " she say reluctantly, then getting up of the floor and walking away a and the father and son go the other direction of her.

as pitou walk down the hall way she see a light coming from a room and so she peeks in to see a large individual with a pink shirt looking at a screen with intense focuses is he related to killua, poor soul must of got the inferior DNA...then again it could be another family pet, does killua family like keeping people as pets she shrugs and walk away only to be be spotted by a zeno zoldyck who was walking by to see silva for somthing     "why are you in my house ant" zeno glares at the chimera ant      "do i know you" he seem strong i familiar pitou think to were she could of see him before      "it seem you've forgotten me, it 's no matter, what is you business with the zoldyck house" zeno says just wanting her to leave     "killua mention some one could heal gon so i followed him" pitou says as if she's done nothing wrong      "i see so he want alluka, fine i won't bother with it, as long as he understand the risk and does get use killed in the process i don't care " zeon say and just walks away     this place is full of weird people.

pitou is now sat out side of the security office out side of the testing gate while killua is taking with moral on the phone and zebro walk out the office and talk with pitou "so are you also one of master killua's friends"      pitou looks at the forest and shacks her head     "i see so are you important to master killua"     pitou shacks her head again     "mm well then tell me why are you her" the old guard asks just trying to have friendly chat      "to save some one i put in danger" pitou say think how she one the one to caused the problem and is doing nothing to help     "so your the reason young master killua wants young master alluka for this situation " gotoh say walking in to the conversation     killua exit the security building and confronts gotoh "this how is going to have to be."    canary then walk out of the small door that thief go through to get eaten by mike "idlest now we don't have to ask permission for every little thing" killua complains      "who are this people " pitou ask confuse at the situation     "butlers who have to watch use cause alluka is a family secret, oh and now you can take care of all travel arrangements right gotoh" killua say beaning spiteful of them being here      "that all well and good, but my i ask why cannary is doing here" gotoho inquires     killua point at his butler "idiot alluka's a girl. do you really think a stupid dude like you can take care of all of her needs?     piotu cough "favouritism"     killua redirects at pitou "you shut up!"