⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter five ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

-THE CRESCENT WOLF PACK WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE WOLF CLAN IS A PACK OF EVOLVED WEREWOLVES

addison argent's fingers was seen touching on her back, right where the mark is located, her remembering the one that alexander has right on his back.

"every full moon it pulls me into full effect, and you may think my body has grown accustomed by the sensation of breaking my bones–––but, no, it a-always–––always feels like the first time."

"it isn't a very great feeling during the full moon, it's terrible, a terrible feeling that i'd never wish upon anyone."

addison seemed not satisfied as she continued reading through the book, there wasn't one clue on how he became what he is.

why didn't her father never tell her about him?

"addison-." argent was saying, him seeing addison sitting on her bed, reading some sort of book.

"why are you still up? it's late." argent says, him then taking the book from her hands.

as argent took it from her hands, something was seen falling out, the man then taking it up, holding it in his hands, his entire body freezing up as he saw the  picture of a familiar man.

argent then opens the book, his flickering through the pages, seeing everything about his transformation, the emotions he went through.

argent then quickly turns to look at addison. "where'd you get this?"

"is there something you wanna say to me?" addison furiously stares at him.

argent repeats his question, with a stern tone. "where'd you get this?"

"i think it's time you answer my questions, why didn't you tell me about alexander? who is he? tell me." addison demands.

"you don't wanna know..." argent mumbles.

"no, i really do, please, dad, just tell me." addison pleads.

"no, you don't." argent disagrees.

"tell me, who he is."

"no! addison! that's it!" argent shouts.

"what are you hiding? i'm sure it can't be worse than finding out he's a werewolf, so, am i." addison sighs out.

argent angrily and frustratedly blurted out. "he's your father! your real father!" argent then held up the crescent necklace. "and this–––this belongs to you, it's passed down to you! your real grandfather, your real father."

addison flinched at his aggressive tone, him then putting his hand on his face, then removing his hand, calmly looking at her.

"addison, hey, i'm sorry-." argent calmly sighs out.

addison then placed a calming smile on her face. "well, this has been eventful, i'm going to sleep, now."

"addie-."

"i have school, and you're right, i should go to sleep." addison says.

"addie, i love you." argent awkwardly says.

addison smiles. "right back at cha!"

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"einstein once said 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', and i'm not sure about the universe, but, i've encountered infinite stupidity."

"so, to combat the plague of ignorance, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments!"

"let's see if two heads are indeed better than one." mr. harris states, him then looking over at stiles. "or in mr. stilinski's case, better than none."