So. Annoying.

Summer: Hi everyone, and welcome back to our Ask or Dare! While we wait for more asks and dares to come in, I have a few of my own planned! So today, we are going to have Ziggy hang out with the most annoying Eeveelution!

Ziggy: Are. You. Serious?!? Why do you have to torture meeeee.

Summer: Becuase it's funny. Anyways, LET THE DARE BEGIN!

Ziggy: Ok since I'm forced to do this according to 'The Rules of Dare' I guess I will. I think all of us Eeveelutions know who is most annoying, so I'll go get her.

Lavendar: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ziggy: Nevermind. Wonderful. She's already here!

Lavendar: So Summer told me I get to hang out with you all day! Yayayayyay! Soweshouldgowalkaroundtownthengo tothedollstorethenweshouldgoget lunchthendomorefunthingsifyawantthisisgonnabesofunyayayayay!!!

Ziggy: ...I did not understand a single word you just said.

Lavendar: Oh well sucks for you. COME ON!!!

Activity 1. Walk around town

Ziggy: So.. where are we going?

Lavendar: I don't know!

Ziggy: This is gonna be the worst day ever...

Lavendar: What did ya say?

Ziggy: Nothing..

Lavendar: Ok! OOH THERE IS A BAKERY CAN WE GET SOMETHING PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPL-

Ziggy: Ok ok! We can go to the bakery.

Lavendar: YAYYYYY

In the bakery..

Lavendar: Can I get a cookie? Or a muffin? Or a donut? Pleaseeeeee?

Ziggy: Ok but I won't but you anything sugary anywhere else we go.

Lavendar: Fineeeee. I'll wait :<

Activity 2. Go to the doll shop

Lavendar: Don't you just loveeee dolls Ziggy? Aren't they awesome and cute and floofy?

Ziggy: They are the best...

Lavendar: Yay! There are so many cute ones!!! Don't worry, I won't make you pay! I have so much money saved up for dolls! I'm gonna get the Espeon and the Wigglytuff! Are you gonna get any?

Ziggy: I'm good, thanks.

Lavendar: Ok! Come on let's go get lunch then you can go home and do your doing stuff!

Activity 3. Lunch

Ziggy: So, maybe we can get lunch at the PokeDiner? They have great sandwiches.. and ice cream.

Lavendar: Ice cream?!? Ok let's go!!!

At the Cafe

Waitress: Hello! Welcome to PokeDiner! Are you ready to order you food?

Lavendar: Yes we are! I'll take 1 sandwich with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes! Oh! And strawberry ice cream

Waitress: Ok. And for you?

Ziggy: I'll take one sandwich with chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes.

Waitress: Ok! Your orders will be ready soon!

Soon

Waitress: Here is your food!

Ziggy: Thank you!

Lavendar: You're paying, Ziggy.

Ziggy: Fineee.

After Lunch

Lavendar: Wow today was so fun!!! I got new dolls and ice cream and yummy lunch!!!

Ziggy: Yep. Today was sooo great. Let's go back to the house now.

Lavendar: Ok!

At The House

Lavendar: Bye Ziggy have fun doing your random activity stuff thingies!

Ziggy: Bye.

Summer: So.. how did it go?

Ziggy: I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU. LATER.

Summer: Heh.. um ok.. Bye! Quick! Clara please doing the ending!!!

*Summer runs out of the house with Ziggy chasing after her*

Clara: Ok, I guess I'm doing the ending! Thank you to everyone for reading our Ask or Dare book! Pleaseeeee give us more asks and dares! Byeeeeee!