Favorite Eeveelutions

Summer: Ok so we got an ask from StarspeakersSecond! She wants to know what each of our favorite Eeveelution are.

Summer: Ok everyone we will take turns stating our favorite starting with... Ember!

Ember: Ok I'll go. I think my favorite is Umbreon. When I first evolved I really wanted to be a Flareon, and I thought it was really cool for a while, but then I kinda got tired of it. It's a bit too fluffy sometimes!

Summer: Great Answer! Ziggy, you go!

Ziggy: Jolteon. I've always wanted to be Jolteon and always will. I mean, who wouldn't want to have super speed? It's the best!

Summer: Ok, I'll go now. I personally love Vaporeon, but I wouldn't mind being a Leafeon or Espeon. Mind reading or special abilities to grow plants would be cool. I just like to swim and it's great to talk and breath in water!

Summer: Ura, your turn!

Ura: Umbreon. It totally fits how I like to do things, I like staying up at night, rock music, do I need to say anymore? Umbreon is the best.

Summer: Your turn, Lavender!

Lavender: I would wanna be Sylveon! I could grab things and other Pokemon with my feelers, and Sylveons are really cool and pink! But Espeon is my second favorite. I get to know everyone's secrets!!!

Summer: Nice Answer? Snowfox, you go!

Snowfox: I like Espeon the best. It would be really cool to read minds and levitate things. Glaceon is ok though, I get to be warm when everyone else is freezing their paws off!

Summer: May, your turn!

May: I'm happy being Leafeon. Leafeon is my favorite. I love gardening and doing anything outside, like hiking and rock climbing! Leafeon is like a dream Eeveelution for me!

Summer: Clara, you can go!

Clara: Slyveon! I'm happy that I evolved into one. I like how it comes with sorta built-in ribbons and bows, and the feelers and grab things when I'm cleaning and knock down something by accident. Slyveon is my favorite!

Summer: Your turn, Haze!

Haze: I answered this one in the last chapter, but I like Breezeon the best! I like being able to fly!

Summer: Ok, Fawn and Lucky, I know you haven't evolved yet and got a chance to see what Eeveelution you like best, but what one would do you like best so far?

Fawn: I like Leafeon the best, I think. I like to hike and garden and rock climb with May all the time, and have a few plants growing in my room. I think I wanna be Leafeon.

Lucky: I think Vaporeon. Like you Summer, I really like the water and swimming, and the ocean is the best place ever! Vaporeon is the best in my opinion and I think I'll evolve into one!

Summer: Great answers everyone! And great ask, StarspeakersSecond!

May: Can I do the ending?

Summer: Sure!

May: Thanks for reading everyone! Please leave some more asks or dares in the comments! Have a great day and byeeeee!