Party!

Poob was waiting in the Regretevator for it to land on another floor, it landed on the Flatgrass floor, Wallter's floor. Wallter was spawned on the roof of the structure, then he walked off of it (Ya get the idea) and into the elevator. Poob occasionally blew their party horn, lots of minutes later, PartyNoob pulled a party invitation out of their pocket and showed it to Wallter, them saying: "hi frien! wanna go 2 my parti l8er?" Wallter took the party invitation out of their hands and looked at it, him replying "Hmm.. Sure, I don't usually get party invitations out of nowhere. When does it start?" Poob replied with "uhh.. in two hours!" Wallter eventually agreed to it. 15 seconds later, the elevator landed on the Birthday Apartment floor, Poob walked out and said "just wait there! im gunna make the caek!" Wallter nodded, no longer paying attention (fucking idiot.)
Poob began making the cake (Please pretend the length of the elevator being there is long enough for it to last for an hour PLS.) and put it in the oven.

Like 30 minutes later it was ready, Poob put frosting on it and etc, Poob says to Wallter that he can come inside the apartment now. Wallter consumed a slice of cake, soon he asks Poob; "Are you not gonna eat cake as well? Theres enough for the both of us." Poob replies cheerfully "no, i don actually liek cake.. i just liek the art of making it!", Wallter just deals with that response. A few minutes later, Wallter felt a little dizzy, so he asks "Did you put something in this cake?" Poob quickly responds with "no..?" Wallter looked at them in suspicion, walking closer to them, him saying "You did, didn't you." Poob just gave up on trying to deceive him and just grabbed his steak knife from earlier, Poob dashed toward Wallter and tried to stab him. Thankfully (not really), Wallter struggled and grabbed both of Poob's wrists, then kicked them back and into the counter, their knife falling out of their hand and them hitting their head, Poob felt woozy. They are now sitting on the ground and holding their head, Wallter quickly scrambles to the corner of the room. Poob gets up again, they wobble but regain their balance, Poob realizes that a knife won't pierce straight concrete, so they decide to smash something on Wallter's head instead, surely that'll work. Poob quickly looks around their apartment for a hammer, somehow they found one? Poob grabs the hammer, and runs toward Wallter, Wallter reacts by trying to run past PartyNoob, them tripping him, Wallter falls onto the ground face first, Poob steps on Wallter's back and brings the hammer upward, then slams it downward, smashing Wallter's head in, Wallter screaming in pain, Poob smashed the hammer down into Wallter's head again, killing him, Poob was relieved that there was no blood this time, Poob began dismantling Wallter's body limb by limb, they stored the body parts in their cabinets, Poob walks into the Regretevator, leaving the floor. Awaiting the next floor.