CHAPTER EIGHT

" Good day sir,are you ready to order" the waiter said.
" yes we ate ready to order.hmm... I want bibim nengmyun" Chan said.
   " can I  have bibimbap and bulgogi" Changbin said.
" Do they only have Korean delicacies here?" Hyunjin asked in a whisper to felix, who was sitting by him.
" yes,only Korean  foods" felix said .
" hmm...give me ...bibimbap and kimchi jjigae" minho said
" jajangmyeon" seungmin simply said
" Bulgari and bibim nenegmyun" jisung said.
" just give me ginseng chicken soup" jeongin said with a bored expression.
" Bulgari, samgyeopsal and kimchi jjigae." Felix said
" Ahmm... can I  have ...kimchi fried rice, bibim nengmyun and rice cake." Hyunjin said." Before the food arrive can we have water? I am thirsty" hyunjin said.The told him that their water will be the soon then left.
      The waiter soon arrived  with their water. Waiting for their food,they started talking between themselves Feelinf thirsty ,hyunjin gulped the water down his throat without a break.
" jinnie take your time, you will get choked " Chan worriedly said.
" Do you even have a gag reflex?" Felix asked.  Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and listen to what was going on." Curious huh? I have a better way for you to find out if I have a gag reflex or not" Hyunjin said in a suggestive tone and winked at felix.
" Damn,Chan you didn't tell us your brother was like this " Changbin said.    " channie hyung lied to us" Jeongin said.
  " I didn't lie" Chan said
" you claimed that he was innocent. Where is that innocence?" Jisung asked.
"The innocence is goneee!!" Hyunjin sang.
"He was innocent. Don't know what spoilt my baby" Chan said.
" hey hyunjin! Who too, your innocence?" Jisung asked.
" Social media did and jungkookie hyung did" hyunjinsaid.
" jungkookie?" Jisung asked turning towards Chan.
" Isn't that jimin's boyfriend , jungkook?" Seungmin asked." It is" Chan said nodding as well.

As they were still talking,their food arrived and they started eating.
" should we head to the park now?" Changbin asked when they finished eating." If you finish paying we will go" seungmin said.
" fuck you" Changbin said.
" Ewww no ,go fuck chan" seungmin said.
" hey!!!" Chan said feeling embarrassed by what seungmin said.
" Don't mind seungmin Chan hyung and Binnie hyung please go and pay so we can leave" Jeongin said." Whatever " Changbin said and left to go and pay.

When Changbin came back,they headed out of the restaurant to a near by park. After playing around the park for an hour ,they all went to their respective homes.

MONDAY
Felix got to school two minute before classes start. Walking in the hallway to his locker,he heard a familiar voice shout his name.
"LIXIE" Hyunjin shouted making everyone turn to look at him In disbelieve because everyone knows that Felix's friends are the only one who can give him nicknames,so whomis this boy. Felix stopped walking and everyone was eager for a little bit of drama.

Hyunjin run towards Felix and hugged his arms. Everyone was expecting the cold Felix to push hyunjin away butto their surprise Felix just looked at him and started walking with hyunjin still hugging his arms.
" what do you want hyunjin?" Felix asked in a gentle tone.
" Jinnie . Call me jinnie lixie" hyunjin said.
" and I miss you." Huunjin continued.
" Ain't you supposed to head to class now?" Felix asked. While Felix and hyunjin were walking, people were murmuring about Felix's weird behavior.

" my class is right this way" hyunjin said.
" what do you have ?" Felix asked.
" science "
" isn't the juniors science lab the other way?"
" I am not studying with them. You know I came as a transfer student. And my last science exams score was really good so when I came here I was told I will be studying with my seniors for science, maths and international language and maybe history if I do better than my last score" hyunjin said.
    By now, they have entered the class and sat down.
" What was your last score in history?" Felix asked.
" a 90"
" Wow, that's cool" felix said.
" well, that's mot cool for my dad. He is the reason why I am not studying history with you as well." Hyunjin said in a sad tone. To change hyunjin's mood,Felix changed the topic.
" so what is your favorite subject ?"
" international language!" Hyunjin shouted attracting attention but he didn't care .
" I love international language especially Spanish. One of my aunt lives there and she is the one who helped me study it" hyunjin happily said making Felix smile as well.
" excuse me?" Hyunjin and felix heard a female voice say behind them . They turned to see who that us.
" hi my name I ryujin and I want to sit where you are sitting" the girl said pointing to where hyunjin sitting with a fake smile.
" i..."nervously hyunjin glaced at felix but felix didn't look bothered and that hurt hyunjin a little but he decided to just look for a new place to sit if felix doesn't want him to sit by him.
" Sit" one word, just one word from felix and hyunjin obeyed it like his life depended on it. Seeing this ,ryujin let out a frustrated sigh
" felix i-"
" ryujin I won't say this again so put it in your stupid brainless head. Leave me alone and don't try to harm or play your stupid games on hyunjin,. Now can you leave." Fwlix said with a bored tone.
" you will regret this felix" ryujin said then left.
Who ... who was that?" Hyunjin asked.
" ryujin, schools biggest mean girl. Girlfriend of yeji"
" YEJI!! Like  hwang yeji ?" Hyunjin asked with his eyes wide open like a saucer.

Guess what?!?!?!??!?!?

This is the longest I have written so for. Hope I can write more next time . But before I can do that  I must put my laziness aside 😇😇😇.
LOVE YALL💜💜💜