CHAPTER NINE

" Yeji!!! Like hwang yeji?" Hyunjin asked with his eyes opened wide like a saucer.
" yeah. Come to think of it you two share a surname, are you two related?" Felix asked
" yeah....she is ...she is my sweet evil demonic cousin " Hyunjin nervously said.
" She made my life a living hell in Australia, didn't think I will meet her here" hyunjin smiled with pain in his eyes. " Hey, I am here to protect you okay" felix said and hyunjin nodded.
Soon the teacher came to class and the lesson began. Hyunjin listened attentively but he was lost so he decided to ask felix to explain to him after class. The bell soon rang and hyunjin had to go to his new class which didn't have felix in it. He and felix separated in the hallway.
When hyunjin entered the class, he realized how unlucky he is, his history class has both yeji and ryujin in it. His demonic cousin and her mean girlfriend are in his class.' This can't be good hyunjin mentally thought.
He sat on infront , far away from yeji and her bully of a girlfriend. When the bell rang to signal that the class has ended,hyunjin packed his things and run for the door. But was held by someone.
Hyunjin turned around to see yeji smirking at him. " Why in such a hurry cuz?" Yeji said in fake innocence.
" Y...ye...ji...please let me go " Hyunjin nervously said. " Not the right answer cuz" yeji said dragging hyunjin back into the classroom.
" sit" yeji said
" y...ye..ji...i-" " SIT!!!" Yeji said glaring at hyunjin. She locked the door and sat in front of hyunjin. " My lovely girlfriend the said you disrespected her" yeji said.
" No..no...i...did ...I didn't disrespect her." " Ryujin baby,what did he do? " yeji asked ryujin still glaring at hyunjin.
" I told him that I want to sit where he was sitting but felix told him not to stand up and he also obeyed him instead of listening to me" ryujin said.
" hmm...that is definitely a hyunjin behavior, you like felix right,hyunjin?" Yeji asked with a smirk. " you think he is inlove with lee" ryujin asked.
" yh, I know my cuz and he is definitely in love " yeji said laughing loudly.
" Does felix know?" Yeji asked. Hyunjin didn't reply.
" I will take that he doesn't know. Good luck with your love problems ." Yejimsaid and left with ryujin.
Feeling soo lonely, dejected and unloved, hyunjin run to washroom ,locked himself in one of the cubicles and cried.