❗️Important Note❗️

Hello, my fellow roleplayers! For those that are fans of Hazbin Hotel, welcome to the remake of my roleplay book! Before I can start writing the rules that everyone must follow, I do have some things that I want to let you all know when it comes to this new roleplay before you can all begin reading the rules and filling out oc forms.

• Firstly, this roleplay will have two separate pages; one for the pilot and one for the main series. So please take care not to mix those two pages up, okay? Plus, back in my previous roleplay book, I would notice that some roleplayers would mention Lucifer, Adam, Lute, and Emily before I got a chance to watch the series.

• Secondly, unlike my previous roleplay book, this one is the first to be targeted for mature audience. I mean, this is Hazbin Hotel that we are talking about, so of course there will be adult content in every roleplay. Just don't be surprised if my attempts at writing adult content in the comments section come off as "weird". This is because I've never written smut before.

• Some of the roleplays will have a MYOS (Make Your Own Scenario). Others will not. Please keep this fact in mind when you decide to choose a roleplay. I will discuss more about this in the Rules Page.

• Another thing that I want to clear up right away with you all is that, for those that had tagged me your oc in my previous roleplay book, you must simply type "Tagged" as well as the name of your oc in the comments section of the Oc Form page. Don't forget to type in the three passwords that will appear in the Rules Page.

(Example: Tagged! Samantha)

• I am aware that Angel Dust is canonically gay. However, for all the girls on Wattpad that have a major crush on him, I will make him pansexual.

• Also, the Rules Page will be longer than it was in the previous roleplay book. This is because there will be some more rules this time. The rules will, of course, explain what you CAN do as well as what you CAN'T do when it comes to either creating ocs or roleplaying in general. It's important that you read the rules very carefully before you proceed to create your oc.

• This roleplay will be strictly a Canon x Oc roleplay as it is something that I'm the comfortable in.

• When it comes to songs, I will be using certain emojis next to the lyrics depending on who is singing instead of just the black music note. These are the emojis I will use for each character. However, the radio emoji is what all roleplayers must use when playing Alastor:

🎶 — Charlie Morningstar
🪽— Vaggie
🩷 — Angel Dust
📻 — Alastor
♣️ — Husk
🧹— Niffty
🖕— Adam
🗡️ — Lute
🧑‍🧒‍🧒 — Carmilla Carmine
🕷️— Zestial
😈 — Valentino
📺 — Vox
👗— Velvette
😇 — Emily
📜 — Sera
🐥 — Lucifer Morningstar
🌹 — Rosie
💃 — Mimzy
🐍 — Sir Pentious
💣 — Cherri Bomb
🔷 — My Oc

• I do not have a Discord, so please refrain from asking me about it in the comments section of any page.

• Futhermore, I will be tagging most of the roleplayers that roleplayed with me in my previous roleplay book. Their usernames will be in the comments sections of this page.

• Finally, in every single roleplay, your oc, their crush, their enemy, and their child will be known as the following below (Yes, I will create roleplays where your oc and their crush become parents):
Your oc = [OC]
Your oc's crush = [CRUSH]
Your oc's enemy = [ENEMY]
Your oc's child with their crush = [CHILD]

Now that that's done, you can move onto the next page and read the rules carefully. I hope you have fun on this roleplay book.