🔷 My OC: Eliana LeBlanc 🔷

Name:Eliana LeBlanc

Name:
Eliana LeBlanc

Nicknames:
Eliana O'Neill (maiden name)
The Vigilante Of New Orleans
The Singing Demon
Overlord Of Song
Mrs. LeBlanc (by Husk, Carmilla, and Zestial)
Eli (by Charlie and Vaggie)
My Dear (by Alastor)
Toots (by Angel Dust)
The Radio Demon's Wife (by Sir Pentious)
Sugar (by Valentino)
Doll (by Vox)
Queen Of The Radio (by Mimzy)

Gender:
Female

Species:
Sinner Demon
Human (formerly)

Age:
33 (biological)

Date Of Death:
1933

Cause Of Death:
Blood Loss From A Slit Throat

Appearance:
Eliana is a slim and gorgeous sinner demon with white skin who stands at 6'5. She has long, wavy, and layered black hair with sapphire blue tips at the ends and her bangs are swept to the left side of her forehead. Her eyes are royal blue with thin black pupils. She wears dull blue eyeshadow, has black lips, a pair of fangs in her white teeth, and cornflower blue nails.

Eliana wears a juliette-sleeved dress with a midnight blue bodice that has a sweetheart neckline which exposes her cleavage. The cuffs of her sleeves are triangular. Around her waist is a lapis blue sash. The skirt of her dress is black, has a thigh-high slit on the right side that reveals a black garter belt on her right leg, and reaches down to the ground. She also sports a midnight blue choker with a silver oval-shaped pendant, a gold ring on her left ring finger, and black kitten heels. (I created this dress off of Azaleasdolls.com)

In The Show Must Go On, she no longer wears her dress

In The Show Must Go On, she no longer wears her dress. She instead wears battle armor that consists of a high collared, sleeveless, midnight blue suit with cornflower blue lining on the collar and sides. She also sports black gloves that reach up to her shoulders, a cornflower blue belt around her waist that contains both a gun holster and a knife holster, and black thigh-high combat boots. Her hair is pulled down to a low ponytail with a cornflower blue hair tie.