Is This a Date

You had begged Sukuna to not take the sweet woman's dress. She seemed kind and worked hard on all of the dresses she made. Being annoyed by this Sukuna made her hide the dress until he got money for it. The vampire seemed to pout as the two of you made your way to the movies.

"It's okay Sukuna." You shrugged getting in line for a ticket. "It's a beautiful kimono but... it's not like I have anywhere to wear it. It would just sit in my closet and collect dust, let someone else use it for their big wedding day."

"You could have worn it wherever you wanted to, there's no rules against you wearing it now."

You giggled, "Ah...well that would be weird. A kimono like that shouldn't be worn to the movies."

"It could. You just care too much about what people would think."

You fell silent because he was right. If it was socially acceptable to walk around in a kimono you would probably do it. "I-I guess...I wish more people did wear kimonos, I think they are so pretty."

"If you care so much about what people would say then I can make it so it's within fashion once again to walk around in a kimono."

Oh wow, imagining yourself walking around in a kimono was something. You would feel like a queen, next to her king. That thought made you feel faint, oh goodness what were you the queen on the dead?!

The two of you got to the window and got your tickets. You paid for the ticket and your popcorn and drink making Sukuna rather annoyed. For some reason he really hated you spending your money. As you moved you noticed other couples in the movies, some of them holding hands and giving secret kisses. Were you on a date? Did you want to be like that with Sukuna? You felt like you were on a date, with the very king vampire himself. Taking your gaze away from the couple you looked at Sukuna who was watching you. He then glanced at the couple you were looking at and then back at you.

"Did they say something to you?"

You shook your head quickly, "No."

Once you got to your seats the trailers had already started. Quickly you silenced your phone and showed Sukuna how to silence his. You were the only contact in his phone but still. Throughout the movie, Sukuna sat back with his arms crossed, you weren't sure if he was enjoying it or not. He just seemed like he was judging it critically, every second of the movie. He didn't jump once.

"Oh shit!" You threw your popcorn at a jump scare making Sukuna chuckle. Somehow that turned into him putting a protective arm around you as you pouted in embarrassment. You stayed that way as he explained some of the movie to you since you hadn't seen the first one. You didn't realize how truly into the film he was. In the end, however, he growled.

"What the fuck!"

The whole movie theater felt the same way he did groaning and booing.

"How the hell is it going to end like that!?"

You chuckled at his disdain, the credits rolling as the lights turned on. The others began to exit as Sukuna sat back, glaring at the screen. "Wait till your father hears about this, he will be just as displeased as I am."

"Ha! You can't spoil the movie for him you have to let him watch it that's such a party foul Sukuna." You teased as he further glared at the credits. "What are you doing? I don't think there is a secret ending."

Sukuna nodded his head to the screen, "Who created this film? I must find him so I can force him to make a better ending."

You really began to giggle as you shook your head, "You have to leave it as it is Sukuna. The movie ended how it ended. Sometimes they are good sometimes they were bad, but I think it ended just fine. It left you wanting more for another movie."