New scholar year

It's 6 AM in Starr city, Ash was in asleep yet and her mother went to check Ash if is awake.

Eve: Ash, are you awake?
Ash: *hides inside the blanket*
Eve: come on sweetie, is your first day of your new school.
Ash: no.
Eve: listen, I know how hard was for you last year, but you have to let the past go.
Ash: we've talked about this mom, I won't return to school, I am done with it.
Eve: don't give up, I know that this time you gonna make new friends!
Ash: fine, but if the day goes as last year then this is the first and the last day of this.
Eve: I promise you that is the right moment this time.

20 minutes ago...

Eve: okay, remember what I said, do not kill anyone as you always do with your nine mechanical tails, do not scare anyone and if anyone asks you to smile tell that you're not a vampire.
Ash: why? What's wrong with my teeths?
Eve: you got two fangs Ash, and you know that you're born like this, just... Be yourself.
Ash: uugh, fine.
Eve: have a nice day daughter.
Ash: thanks mom.

When Ash's mom went back to home, Ash already went in the new classroom, she sees new faces, new people, new teachers and also some couples.
When she sat down all lonely, another girl just get closer to Ash and greeted her so nicely.

??: oh hej, nice to meet you! I am ana and this dude here is my boyfriend Domex.
Domex: sup bro.
Ash: hi, I'm Ash.
Ana: wait... I heard that name before, you are Ash Reyuki! That girl who killed +100.000 billion of ppl in 10 seconds, am I right?
Ash: w-welp... Yeah.
Ana: AMAZING! DOMI, LOOK AT THESE TWO FANGS! THAT'S SICK!
Domex: wait, are you-?
Ash: a vampire? No.
Domex: no no, I meant if are you iron's daughter.
Ash: yup.
Ana: TOO SICK!
Domex: yo Freddy! Come here! This girl is iron's daughter.
Freddy: really? That's cool, nice to meet, I am Freddy.
Ash: hi.
Freddy: are these the nine mechanical tails?
Ash: yes.
Freddy: I heard that you usually use them to climb, fly and walk when you're tired to walk and run.
Ash: correct.
??: guys? With who you're-? *Gasps* IS THAT REYUKI! OH MY GOSH, IM SUCH AN ADMIRER OF HER!
Ash: wait, really?
??: YES! oh, AHEM... my name is Daria, I come from to Zephir hills.
Ash: i am original of Brighter Heights.
Daria: amazing place!
??: hi, I'm July, and she is Noem.
Noem: hello there.
??: who's this girl? Why we got a killer in our class?
July: shut up David! Sorry... He's too hostile with others, as he always does.
David: I'm not hostile.
??: my name is ery, i guess you know me as the great and amazing model girl of the Starr City.
Ash: uhm... Yeah?
Ery: that's great!
Noem: wait, are we missing someone?
Freddy: i think Kekko Is late.
Daria: let him be, you know how he is "I am Kekko, the ultimate life form of the world, I'm okay, nothing can stop me!"
Domex: guys, leave him alone, we all know how he is... After all he's passing through...
David: that's right... Poor buddy.
??: hello students.
All: Good morning teacher.
??: I am miss Poppy, and today we gonna make new friends... Uhm... Oh right, he's missing... So, who we got here? Ooh, that's cool! We got Ash Reyuki, hello there? Is it your first time you met these new faces this year?
Ash: yeah.
Miss Poppy: that's good, have you got some old friends? Besties?
Ash: I've never had one.
Miss Poppy: oh well... Do you have any boyfriend?
Ash: always been a lonely night fury with no one who loves me, and is good living alone because in this world you can't trust anyone.
Miss Poppy: oh... W-well... Nevermind, so... I think we gonna do nothing for two weeks, we gotta meet everyone in here... By the way... What do you think we gonna do some tour inside the school?
M.r Delight: miss Poppy, the guy is almost here.
Miss Poppy: okay, tell him that we are touring around the structure.

After 5 minutes, our young guys were getting a coffee all together, and Ash was talking with Daria watching everyone having fun.

Ash: wow...
Daria: huh?
Ash: you see these guys having fun? I wish I had fun too, just like other normal people.
Daria: don't say that, you are more than normal, is just that you never had any friend or someone to trust.
Ash: is this my problem, I can't trust anyone... Not after what I passed before long years ago...
Daria: yeah I heard your story... But you don't have to be afraid anymore, everything is changed and nothing can now touch you.
Ash: you think?
Daria: yes... And trust me, I could be your first bestie forever and I'll never let you stay alone as you stood for years before you met us.
Ash: mh... Okay, thank you.
Ana: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!
Domex: CALM DOWN GURL, IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
Ana: YOU KNOW WHAT!? IT'S OVER! *goes away crying*
Domex: FINE! *Slams the door*
Daria: not again.
Ash: I go to talk to ana that's it I will understand and maybe hel-.

??: don't... It won't work it... You won't change anything... It's no use...

To be continued...