New meet

??: trust me, there's nothing that you can do... You can't fix a heartbreak... There's nothing left to help, not with them... Life is full of pain, sadness, endless madness, death, sufferings and also betrayals...
Ash: shut it you, I don't even know you and second of all he's I can help if I use heart and mind, I can change something.
??: brave girl... Seems you didn't told her who am I, huh Daria?
Daria: ...
??: typical... Also... All you should to know is to not go ahead and do your own business that's it you make your life more better.
Ash: I do whatever I freaking want! I won't of course stay here talking with a weird random guy like you for hours.
Daria: shh! Ash don't.
Ash: oh really? Should I let him win this?
Daria: Ash, trust me, he is-.
Ash: I know who's this boy here, a emo dude who thinks to be the best than everyone us... And second of all, how this guy knows you?
Daria: is that what I'm trying to tell you, he's my same and old classmate, he's with us.
Ash: then tell to your old friend to not bother me.
Daria: he won't listen me, as I am doing right now.
??: listen spider woman, is not my intention to make you mad, I was telling you the truth.
Ash: okay, this is more annoying. *Opens her nine mechanical tails*
??: sick...
Ash: wait, why aren't you scared of me?
??: because I m the one who never gets sick, hurt... And never dies because I am-.
Daria: EHM, ASH- AHEM... this is Kekko, the ultimate life form guy of the entire universe we were talking about.
Ash: him?
Daria: yep.
Ash: okay uuh... Kekko, i am-!
Kekko: i know exactly who you are, Ash Reyuki, the killer most fearless and scary of whole the world... I heard that around.
Daria: see? Nothing to get mad with it!
Ash: he looks, uhm...
Kekko: what? How do I look?
Daria: depressed, serious, annoying, boring and paranoid.
Kekko: call me paranoid again and you'll see what will happen to you.
Daria: ahem, sir... You can't hurt a woman like me.
Kekko: shucks...
Ash: I don't care what you say dude, I go to help. *Goes to ana*
Kekko: seems that your new friend is going to be social.
Daria: you heard her past, she never trusted anyone for long times, and she never had any friend in her life.
Kekko: be careful, she can be-.
Daria: please stop being so protective! You're doing the same with my boyfriend too and you can't keep going like this forever.
Kekko: you know what's my job.
Daria: well, go to protect another Pearson that is not me, I have my life and you are not my second father.
Kekko: pfft! Fine... Your business if you risk.

When Ash found ana crying in the bathroom, she was trying to understand what happened, ana was so frustrated about what she saw on domex's phone.

Ash: really?
Ana: *sniffs* yeah.
Ash: how you could know that he was trying with another girl?
Ana: because I know he does.
Ash: mhh... Understand, and this is a big problem.
Ana: huh?
Ash: you're blinded by hate, and you can't know that Domex is trying, the hate blinded you so much that made you come 'til here... Just let me proof you that all you think is not true.
Ana: f-fine...

David was explaining to Domex to wait until ana will figure out that she was wrong, but Domex insists telling him that Ana will never forgive him.

Domex: i made a mistake, I shouldn't talk to my oldest friend, Ana will never understand me.
David: dude, is not your fault, if you go to explain her everything she will understand, don't let your fear stopping you.
Domex: I... I don't know what to do.
??: I'll tell you! Just feel what your heart's telling you to do.
Domex: Ash?
David: thought that Brighter Heights people are non-interested.
Ash: well you're wrong, m.r hostile.
David: DUDE!
Ash: listen guys, are passed 2 hours, and now you two have to clarify this thing.
Domex: l-listen ana, I know you're mad at me, but there's something that you don't know... This is my old friend Betty, I never heard her for 10 years... Just please, forgive me...
Ana: *kisses Domex*
Ash: (no wait!)

Ash was feeling something inside her, it was like she felt lonely... After seeing ana and Domex kissing, she just went away and realizing that she doesn't have anyone who really loved her.
Kekko was seeing something suspicious in Ash, so he went to her and spoke with Ash.

Kekko: is there something else we all should to know about you?
Ash: I'm good, thanks.
Kekko: you're not good... Don't u think that I am not capable to feel other's emotions and feelings...
Ash: *handshakes*
Kekko: i know that your past is tormenting you... But you're not alone, because I feel the same as you,ash.