Kekko's tragic past

Kekko: listen, I know that you don't know me, but I want to help you, I can feel your deepest pain you're feeling tight now.
Ash: how?
Kekko: your past... You've been through everything... I want to tell you my past, I never told to anyone before...

*Memories*:
I was just 15 and I lived in a Arc space with my father and with... Silver.
It was the period that the force doesn't approve the project my father was doing, it was a project called "Project Ultimate".
My father went to the temple to ask the Critters tribe for a power that makes a Pearson indestructible... A Pearson who never dies... Never gets sick... Or never gets hurt... I was the only one to partecipate in this, so dad just put me in the jar full of water and added in me the powers... After several proofs and training to see how the powers work, dad saw in me a protector of the world... A hero... I was knows as "The Ultimate Life Form".
After some hours I felt like a surcharge with my powers, I felt... Bad that fainted... My father was afraid that there's something wrong with me,  but then he made for me the Air Shoes and the Rings to put (these ones that I got in my feets), in case I have surcharge the rings will stop my powers to be used that's it no one could get killed or hurt.
The days passed and it was time for silver to get back to the Starr Planet... We were talking for a while for the plans and for how dangerous can be, I was in effect stressed and scared of failing to protect her, my job was to defend silver in every moment would pass, but... Then the Force came to get us, and then we were in a big danger, I was bringing silver in a safe place, I used all of my powers to non-stop but then the rings just stopped my powers, and I couldn't use...

Kekko: DAMN! these rings blocked my powers, I'm surcharging.
Silver: we need to hide then!
Kekko: go! I won't fail to protect you, I promise.
Silver: no.
Kekko: Just go! I'll be fine!
Capitain: where's the subject and the girl?
General: just keep finding them!
Kekko: *teleports randomly in every room*
Colonel: HE'S THERE!
General: NO, HE'S THERE!
Soldier: WHERE?

I made 'em in KO after attacking and teleporting everywhere... But I was so disoriented by all the surcharge I had.

Silver: KEKKO!
Kekko: s-sil... Silver...
Silver: you need to get out of here *takes him*
Kekko: n-no... Silver...
Silver: *puts Kekko in the escape rocket*
Kekko: silver, what you do?
Silver: I'm doing it for you, Kekko.
Kekko: no...
Silver *sniffs* people down there need you Kekko.
Kekko: don't, please... I can't do it whitout you.
Silver: Kekko... I'll be fine... You have to help anyone who needs...
Kekko: but, silver... I...
Silver: promise me... Do this for me, Kekko.
Kekko: i... *Sniffs* yes... I promise...
Silver: sayonara... Kekko...
Kekko: no...
Silver: Krypto...
Kekko: no, please...
General: stop right there! *Points a gun to Silver*
Kekko: no, please! LEAVE HER!
General: puts your Hans off the levator now...
Kekko: SILVER, RUN! *punches the glass* GO! JUST GO!
General: raise your hands up, immediately!
Kekko: DON'T STAY RIGHT THERE, SILVER!
General: okay, if you won't put your hands in the sky I'm gonna count to three starting right now... 1...
Kekko: DON'T DO IT SILVER!
General: 2...
Silver: *shakes*
Kekko: SILVER, GO!
Silver: *pulls the elevator of evacuation*
Kekko: NO!
General: *shorts on silver*
Kekko: *breathes fast* SILVEEEEERRR!!!

I was so ashamed of how much I failed to protect silver... My job was staying by her... And not to escape like a coward... I had to be captured before they killed silver... Her wish... Was to going back to the Starr Planet... She was just a teenager... I've promised her to help people who need my help...
*End of the story*

Kekko: now I'm here... I escaped from the forces league and I promised to myself to destroy EVERYTHING they have... They took me EVERYTHING I HAD AND LOVED! *shakes* I was so... STUPID!
Ash: you were not stupid, Kekko... Silver did for you... She didn't wanted to see you suffer... Because she knew that that would use you as an experiment... You were trapped in that glacial bottle for years and now you're here... You are stronger enough to leave the past behind... Only with this you would have a better future...
Kekko: mh... Do you remember something about your past?
Ash: *reminds her tragic past* tsk... There's nothing I want to remind... I failed to make my friends's wish... To leave the laboratory, fly to the skies with some rockets... And living in free nature with fresh air... I had a chance there but it was too late...
Kekko: seems we both got same tragic stories, huh?
Ash: yeah...
Kekko: sooo... Now that we failed on our missions should we... Began with our new mission?
Ash: *looks at Kekko and smiles* seems is a great idea... What you promised to silver before she died?
Kekko: uhm... Help and protect the world?
Ash: yeah! This could make you feel better!
Kekko: how about yours?
Ash: I think I am gonna to do the same! My dream is to change far town's mind!
Kekko: oh, uhm...
Ash: what's wrong?
Kekko: hold up Ash, i don't think is a good idea.
Ash: why not?
Kekko: Ash, the president of Far Town will never accept anyone, you know that he wants everything and we can't risk this... If we do, you gotta know that he will betray us.
Ash: don't you trust me?
Kekko: hold up Ash, i know you want to help but-... FOR LORDS SAKE! WHO'S THE IDIOT WHO THROW ME WATER ON ME!?
Ash: the pipe is broke, chill...
Kekko: should we clean this catastrophe.
??: *moves and comes out* hi.
Kekko: *Foxy jumpscare Scream*

TO BE CONTINUED...