Part 1

Branch felt different after his brothers abandoned him. He was having the best day of his life on the performance. Then.. His dreams were gone.. He felt.. Gloomy.. He felt different than ever.. He didn't sing one single song since his grandma died and his bros left him. He was just a baby when that trauma hit him.. He felt sadder than a swampkin on a rainy day. But nobody in troll village cared about him.. Except two trolls.Princess Viva and Baby Poppy. They loved visiting Branch to make him happy but nothing helped his condition.. Untill one day Poppy booped branch on his nose. He only blushed a little but didn't smile.. His bros meant everything to him.. He felt like a helpless baby bird with no mama bird or sibling birds. Like a little fish in a big pond. Branch hated being alone but never said anything really.. Poppy always tried to make him talk but nothing worked.. Viva also tried tickling branch but it just made him cry because it would remind him of his brothers.. The two sisters tried everything. Everything they tried wouldn't work. But Branch was just a depressed little troll until he grew up and learned how to be happy. After the bergens attacked he was just like a sad sad bergen. Nothing would work to make him happy.As a baby trolling in a big world he felt lost after his bros left. But he eventually got out of that sad world. 249 words. Ok Frick this let's just continue.