Friends? Or Not?

"Do you know who that blonde guy is?" I asked Noah. "Or is he new also"

"Thats Lucas and the brunette guy is his bestfriend Jacob. I don't know the girls though."

That's right Del had talked about her friend Jacob being here.
"They look scary."

"Trust me they are just big idiots and they do stupid shit all the time but they really aren't that mean." Noah didn't look very thrilled to talk about them.
"They aren't mean to me but make comments sometimes, mainly when they are drunk."

"Drunk? I thought we were gonna make friendship bracelets here or something?"

"Sometimes people don't get caught and sneak alcohol in their bags. Also, the councilors are like in their early twenties, so they have some alcohol that's easy to steal in their cabin." I smirked and looked amazed.

"Wow, you're like an expert around here?!"

He blushed..

"Trust me, you don't have to worry about getting caught with anything, they honestly are super chill here" He clears his throat. "I heard a rumor that a some councilor named Derek literally got drunk with a camper, and that's why he got fired."

The corner of my mouth formed a slight smile, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That sounds ridiculous."

"I lowkey miss Derek he was like a badass skater guy, and he had long brown hair, dude was awesome."

"Pfft" I almost fell off the rock I was sitting on from laughter. "Oh my god he sounds like he plays video games as a job."

"Are you judging Derek?!" Noah said with a sarcastic sassy tone.

"Don't scoff at me I promise no judgement here." I put my hands up in defense.

"Oh your girlfriends coming." Noah said tugging at the neck of his shirt.

"Hey Gracieee! Who's this... guy?" Del asked. Her blonde Ken was behind her talking to that Jacob kid while the barbies stood beside her.

"Oh hi Del this is Noah I've just been talking to him, he's really funny."

Del forced a smile.

"Can we hangout for a bit?"

"I mean I gues-" she grabs my shoulders and helps me up. As we walked away I looked over my shoulder at Noah. He looked so dorky but cute just sitting on that stupid rock all alone. I waved quickly.

"I see your type nowwww! He's kind of cute I guess."

"I don't like him. I don't even know the guy. Also, he's kind of like me, just like a sad version, I guess. " I laugh. "And your type is guys like you.. extroverted. You know, like a golden retriever!"

"Oh yeah! I never thought of that, but I guess it's a good way to put it. Oh I forgot to introduce you to my friends. Sorry, "

I glanced over at the blonde girls. We all looked similar in a way they just had long hair.. cool clothes.. full face makeup... ok well we all had the same hair color at least.

Del continued "They look like twins in a way but she's Maddison and the other girl is Bailey." They smiled. "And if you guys didn't know this is Gracie."

"It's great to meet you guys! How about I catch up with you guys later? I heard kids like to sneak out here."

"Ooo sounds fun! See ya later, Gracie."

"Bye, love," I said, blowing her a kiss.

It seems like I just snuck away from the group again but honestly my stomach hurt and I just wanted to lie down for a bit. It was gonna be a long night.