When it's so obvious

Veronica's pov.

After the tour I shawored with Layla.
We had a very steamy session as warm water kept falling on us as we embraced.

When we were done I was tingling and felt satisfied. I was flustered head to toe while Layla looked like nothing happened.

When we got dressed and  made our way to our new friends, Layla wouldn't stop kissing my neck on the way there. My breath was uneven like I had run up a long flight of stairs as we walked in the corridor.

Once we were almost there Layla stopped kissing my neck but held my hands. When she sat down I settled myself on her lap earning eyes and an envious look from Claire.

"It's quiet obvious that you and Joshua are the bottoms.
Always sitting on your partner's lap instead on blopping down a chair."

Said Claire  trying to get attention for herself.

"Being single does frustrate you doesn't it?"

Said Ryan smirking before pulling a suprised Joshua to his lap.

"I bet you wishing that it was you being obsessed over this much."

I added as I caught the mischievous look in Joshua's eyes.

"Come sit on my lap Claire, don't be lonely."

Joked Joshua but nobody laughed, he miscalculated thinking that Claire would be too upset to take him up on his offer.

Claire chuckled as she made her way to a now panicked Joshua and sat on his lap. To which Ryan shoved her off so hard that she almost went flying into the wall.

It took everything in me to hold the laughter in. My eyes watered and my body vibrated on top of Layla. It sure is difficult to not laugh out of politeness.

"I'm so sorry Claire. Being gay made me forgot my manly strength.
I was just trying to make sure you sit comfortably on Joshua's lap and sent you flying.
I'll be more careful next time, come sit."

Said Ryan so insincerely and satisfied that a loud laugh tore from my throat before I could stop it. Claire glared at me but Layla was silently laughing too but I was blocking her from Claire's view.

"Claire....ha ha ha ha. I'm not laughing at you.
Layla whispered something to me and it made me laugh."

I said to which Joshua started laughing out loudly because he knew I was lying.
Ryan smiled and covered his mouth but his body was vibrating under Joshua to show that he also is laughing.

"Just wait until I get a girlfriend!
I-I mean a boyfriend."

Said Chloe smiling at us in amusement. I'm glad she was content with holding candles and handled it like a champ.

Chloe's phone rang and she answered it. After the call, she looked destroyed.

"The landlord wants to see us right now. "

She said looking at Ryan who rolled is eyes in irritation. I got up from Layla lap, knowing too well she would want to drive them back.

Me, Joshua  and Claire exchanged numbers to keep in touch. I took turns hugging them before Layla left to drive them to the flat.

I wanted to stay here for some reason so I did. Layla is the sweetest and didn't mind me remaining as they left.
I'm ashamed to admit that being on Layla's lap had done things to me.

I went to our room and got out lube and a 9 inches dildo, laying on my back I pictured that it was Layla who is on top of me.

Rubbing the lubed up dildo on my clit, I moaned loudly in pleasure. Once I was dripping wet I pushed the dildo inside me moaning loudly.