Streamy meeting

Layla's pov.

Receiving a difficult investor was always a bust.

Instead of personally coming they send their heirs.

Veronica warned me about this supposedly bratty duo. Ava Hughes and Sava Hughes only a year apart.

Ava has black thick wavy tightly coiled hair that was up to half her neck. Her beauty was that of poetry very hard to describe.

Sava Hughes was mildly cute but very sassy. Her hair is dyed blue and up to her butt.

I reserved my office for the whole day to have a very special meeting with the Hughes. I freshened up in my office bathroom before entering my office.

They were seated too comfortable as if I was working for them and they had arrived to check and monitor the work.

Ava Hughes got up silently and started undressing, along side Sava. The maroon lace lingerie that Ava was wearing barely covered anything.

Sava was wearing a white lingerie that showed everything through a lace veil. They both smiled seductive and Ava walk to my desk where I was seated.

She sat on my lap and pulled my hands to cup her and she arched her back moaning as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"I've been dying to have you all to myself Miss Dove.
You have no idea how many times I've dreamt of this after I've met you."

Said Ava seducing me,
and it seemed to have worked as I unhooked her bra to cup her bare breast. Sava walked to me till she was Infront of me and was blocked by Ava so she moved to the side and sat on my desk.

She cupped her own breasts moaning softly and rubbed her pussy through the lace panties with her stunning legs widely open.

"I want to be entered in this position on this desk.
To make memories that I'll relive when I'm back here for another meeting."

Said Sava and Ava hopped off my lap and held Sava's legs apart. I slowly undressed in no hurry because it's not like we rushing anywhere.

I took off Sava's thigh stocking off and kissed under her feet catching her my suprise. She squirmed as I sucked her toes one by one before kissing each of her ankles.

" Oh shit that's so hot! I can't wait for my turn.
I should of came here with my toys but I know what will entertain me."

Said Ava as she pressed her boobs on my back and grabbed my boobs and massaged them in her hands. She nibbled on my ear whispering dirty things before giggling in a whisper.

Her hand touched my tummy and went down to play with my pussy.

"She's so wet Sava, I definitely want to taste her right now."

Said Ava who's presence was gone until I felt her hands on my ass as I parted my legs as her head was Infront of my pussy. She kneeled and swiped her tongue on my clit making me shiver.

I ran my hand into her hair throwing my head back because she was so good at it. I thought I wouldn't last being eaten with such skill. I touched my boobs for Abit before remembering Sava who sat up to kiss me.

Her skilled tongue inside my mouth made me see an entire galaxy of stars.
I pulled away from the kiss, placing her back down on the desk and took her nipple into my mouth as I rubbed her pussy, rolling my tongue on her nipple.

I kissed down her figure and took her huge swallon clit into my hungry drooling mouth.

"Ahhh yeah. Just like that. Mmmh.
Oh fuck her tongue feels so good.
I could just cum inside your mouth Miss Dove, would you like that?
Mmmmh she's definitely a pro at this ahhhh!"