Year 1 (Part 1)

A/n (This means author's note)
Hope you have a wonderful day

Information

Hannah went to live with the Smiths. Her new  mother's name is Ivy and her new father's name is Noah, but she calls them mom and dad. On her 10th birthday, she was told that she was adopted, and her real last name is Potter. She still calls them mom and dad because they were the ones who raised her. She tries to find kids with the last name potter at her school, but there was only one person that she found. She thought that they looked like twins, and she found out that his name was Harry. She hung out with him, and a few years later they became friends and she found out they lived next to each other. Harry also thought that they looked alike but never mentioned it, and Hannah did not mention it either. When Hannah found out that they had the same birthday they planned a party at her house.

*On Hannah's and Harry's 11th birthday*

Hannah's point of view

I was packing Harry's gift when I heard a knock at the door, so I went to open it thinking it was Harry, but it was his aunt and uncle because we moved here a few months ago. They were our neighbors so it was only polite to invite them. Then mom and dad went to greet them and I greeted Dudley with a hug. Harry's aunt and uncle were there so if I wasn't polite Harry wouldn't be able to come anymore because of his aunt and uncle. After the hug I saw Harry and went to hug him too. When the party started we put our gifts on the table and seprated them. We all had a good time, and when they were about to leave Harry and I blew out the candles. There was a lavender one for me, and a blue one for Harry. Suddenly, there was an owl on the window side so I looked at the mail box and saw that there was two letters. One for me and one for Harry. My parents didn't know what it was so they thought it was an advertisement for some place called Hogwarts.

"Hey Petunia, do you know what this is," my mom asked "and how do they know your real last name is Potter" my mom asked me before she could answer. Petunia looked stunned.

Petunia said "Let me have a look," she said as my mom handed her the letter. She gasped as she showed it to Vernon. "Yes it is just some advertisement" she said while handing it back "You should burn them"

I ask, "Can I see it?"

Harry asks, "Can I see it too?"

"Sure, Hannah and Harry, I will let you see it" mom says while giving it to us.

"THANKS MOM" I scream while going upstairs to read it.

"Thanks, Ms. Smith" Harry says while following me

"You're welcome, Harry" mom said to him.

"Harry, are you coming or not?"

"Coming Hannah!"

*Upstairs*

"Oh also here is your gift," I said while giving him his gift and smiling "I hope you like it."

He opened the gift and it was a some stylish clothing. (That actually fits him)

"Thanks Hannah," said Harry. He then hugged me.

"Let's open the letter now," I said to Harry. We both opened our letters. Harry said, "How do they know where I sleep? It says the cupboard under the stairs, 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey."

"That's what it says on mine too, it says my bedroom on here

"That's what it says on mine too, it says my bedroom on here. Look!" I said

After he looked at the paper he was surprised he said "well, should we reply? Because the owl is still there."

I said, "Sure, come on, let's get pen and paper."

He said, "Where do you store your pens?" while we searched for pens and paper.

"I found them!" I said, giving him a pen and paper. "Here, say how do we know that you are not scamming us. Send one of your teachers before school starts," He was copying what I said.

"And there. I'm done writing," he said while giving it to me, and I gave it to the owl and asked "What do you think owls would like?"

"Probably bread," he said.

"Ok," I said and's went downstairs to get a piece of bread and gave it to the owl. It hooted and lifted it's leg like it's telling me to tie the letter. This was weird, as it was almost like it could hear Harry and I.

Harry: When are we going to know that we are twins?
Hannah: Don't ask me
Alice: When I feel like it
Harry & Hannah: Ugh that is too long
Alice: Well deal with it
Harry & Hannah: Fine
Harry: We are all owned by J.K Rowling
Hannah: Except me. I am owned by Alice
Mrs & Mr Smith: Us too
Alice: Have a magical day
All: Bye

Words: 835