Year 1 (Part 2)

A/n I hope you love this story

*3 days after the owl*

Hannah's point of view (I will do both cause Harry's is different than movie or book)

I have been waiting for 3 days for a teacher to show up at my house, but I guess that letter was a scam. I didn't really believe it in the first place, because who would believe in magic? Three year olds probably.

Then a few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Sweetie, come downstairs," my mom said, "There is someone wanting to meet you."

"Coming mom," I told her as I got up from my bed. When I went down, a mysterious woman in green robes said, "Hi, I'm Professor McGonagll, a Hogwarts Professor," I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but she was still there. I said, "So you're telling me that the letter I got was not a scam?," she replied with a no. I was shocked. Then I asked, "What kind of school is it?," she answered, "It's a school for wizards and witches," "So you're telling me I'm a witch? I can't be. There is no way."

"Have you ever made anything happen that seemed impossible," she said, "Anything that you couldn't believe?"

"I mean, yes. When I scraped my knee on the playground, it started healing by itself, and when I put my hand over it, I accidentally made something like a fireball in my hand."

"And that's magic, and if you look at the paper again, it will say all your school supplies. I will take you to get your school supplies if that's OK with your mom."

"Can I come with her," my mom asked, " I want to make sure that she will be OK."

"Of course you can she is your daughter after all," Professor, McGonagall said to my mom.

"OK, hold onto my hands," Professor McGonagall said as we held onto her hands, "We are going to be Apparating today, it is like teleporting. Is that what muggles call it? Yes, I think so. Well in 3, 2, 1," and we appeared in like a bar. She led us to a brick wall, she took a carved wooden stick from her robes and put it on some of the bricks, and the bricks started moving. After a little while there was a door frame or a path. We walked in a road and there were shops everywhere.

"Umm professor what type of money do they use?" I said.

"They use gold coins called Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts,"

"May I ask how do you know," Professor McGonagall said to me and I replied, "I'm just seeing a lot of people with gold , silver , and bronze coins to pay for their books

"May I ask how do you know," Professor McGonagall said to me and I replied, "I'm just seeing a lot of people with gold , silver , and bronze coins to pay for their books."

"You are a great observer. Well now let's get your money." She said.

"But I don't have any money in the bank," I said, "I haven't put any money in there."