Prologue (Part 0)

In the evening of October 31, 1981, James was levitating a pen to entertain Harry and Hannah, the Potter twins, and Lily was watching James show their kids magic. When all of a sudden there was a loud bang on the door, and Lily asked "Are we expecting anyone?"

James replied with a no and threw his wand to the couch.

Just then they saw Lord Voldemort at the front door. James told Lily to run off with the kids into their room while he held him off. Lily took the kids and ran upstairs. Just then they hear screaming and a green flash of light appeared, she told them how much she loved them, and Lord Voldemort opened the door. He told her to step aside, but she didn't want to move and stayed there, in just a few seconds, Lord Voldemort hit her with the killing curse and her lifeless body fell to the ground. Hannah's hair turned orange with confusion. Voldemort said "Aha, a metamorphmagus" (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Then he pointed his wand at them, screaming Avada Kedavra but the spell bounced back and hit him instead. Ever since that night, Hannah had a lightning shaped scar on the back of her neck, and so did Harry, but on his forehead.

The night Sirius Black heard some news at the bar and came to check. But when he walked in, He saw his best friend dead, when he went to the nursery, he found that Lily was dead too. He was going to take Harry and Hannah with him, but Hagrid came inside and took Harry. Sirius asked if he could take Hannah too, so Hagrid took Hannah in his arms and Sirius told Hagrid that he could take his flying motorcycle, and Sirius left to go find Peter Pettigrew.

Hagrid took Hannah and Harry to Dumbledore, and Dumbledore told Hagrid to leave Harry at the doorstep. Hagrid asked what to do with Hannah, and Dumbledore said that she will be sent to a Muggle family, to stop her power. McGonagall said that you can't take her powers away.

Dumbledore says, "She needs to be normal for a few years before she can go to Hogwarts. Those powers may be dangerous. She also has the power of making mini suns in her hands, and she might burn down the muggle world with the brightness. She can also heal injuries with the sun, but we won't take that away from her. All we have to take is just her metamorphmagus abilities because that might be the exposure of our world. And that's how the twins got separated.

Words: 444