Chapter 11 Doubt

The next morning I woke up to soft kisses on my neck.

“Mmm morning Beautiful” I say sleepily. The sleep left my body once I felt Amelia kiss down my body and open up my legs before diving into my pussy.

“Fuck baby” I moan “That feels so damn good”

Amelia was having a feast down there because the way she was sucking me off had me convinced she was starving.

”Oh fuck baby” I moan “I’m going to come!”

Amelia licked me up and then kissed back up to my lips.

“Good morning baby” she says pecking my lips

“Wow and what a good morning it is” I say after catching my breath, making her chuckle.

“We have to go back to Auckland today” she says pouting

“I know. I don’t want to go. I want to stay here with you” I say, kissing her deeply. My hands trailing down her back and to her ass.

“Mmm baby no” she moans “we need to get going and besides I’m hungry” she says hopping off the bed and heading to the bathroom “I’m going to shower now. Come join me” she says walking away completely naked. Fuck she had the sexiest body I had ever seen. I quickly jumped out of bed and followed her into the shower.

We took a little longer in the shower than we planned to since I couldn’t get enough of my sexy woman. By the time we were done with breakfast and loading everything onto the boat it was already 11am. We needed to leave soonish if we wanted to beat all the traffic back into Auckland.

The whole gang was on the beach when we arrived. Jay rushed to check to see if anything happened to the boat which I assured her didn't. Then she asked Amelia if I had taken care of her to which she replied, I had taken very very very good care of her with a smirk on her face.  Liv could totally tell what went down because she had that look on her face like she totally knew.

We stayed on the beach for a bit with Jamie since Jay and mum were acting all lovey dovey with each other. Mum was watching Jay with heart eyes as she was doing pull ups on a tree branch. Show off! Then we went to pack all our stuff into the bronco before saying goodbye to everyone and heading back home. I let Aves drive since I wanted to sit in the back with Amelia the whole ride back. I couldn’t believe Amelia was mine now. I had had the biggest crush ever on her for years and now she was finally mine. I had the sexiest, smartest, sweetest girlfriend in the world. And I would do everything in my power to make sure she stays mine.

I wanted to tease Amelia in the car so I sat in the middle seat and trailed my hand up and down her creamy smooth thighs.

“Stop” she whispers smacking my hand away “Avery will see”

Well if Avery was being the only obstacle between me and my girl then I guess I would have to tell her. Mum, Liv, and Jamie already knew. So long as none of them blabbed to Jay it would be fine.

“Avery stop the car” I say. I knew she would need to stop driving for me to tell her or it would be highly likely that we would end up in an accident.

Avery pulled over the next chance she got.

“What is it, Blakey? We aren’t going back if you forgot something. We are already late as it is” she says turning back to look at me

“It’s not that” I say grabbing a hold of Amelia’s hand

“What are you doing?” She whispers to me

“Just trust me” I say smiling at her

“ Aves there is something we need to tell you” I say, taking a deep breath. “Amelia and I are together now. She’s my girlfriend”