Chapter 16 Kerikeri

Blake

My eyes slowly opened as I felt a soft warm body move around on top of me. God Amelia was so damn beautiful even in her sleep. It just wasn’t fair that she literally looked like a supermodel all the damn time. Even with her messy bed hair. I actually found her bed hair very sexy. Especially after I had spent the night making love to her.

I was in a much better mood today than yesterday now that I had gotten some sleep. I can’t believe those idiots made me go through their stupid challenges. I will make sure Aves and Livs partners will have to go through something just as ridiculous as pay back.

It was a bit chilly this morning but inside the covers were nice and toasty especially with my woman cuddled up on top of me. I didn’t want to disturb her but I was feeling horny and there was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep again. So I slowly slipped my fingers into her sweatpants and began feeling up her ass making sure to slip my fingers inside her underwear and feel up the skin close to her pussy lips. It didn’t take long for her breathing to deepen and for her to start grinding against me.

“I want you inside baby” she moans with her eyes still closed. I slowly slid my fingers through her hot wet slit, quickly finding her clit. She felt so fucking amazing already.

“Please baby” she moans

I slowly kept sliding my fingers up and down her slit before slipping them inside of her. Fuck she felt so damn good. The moment my fingers were inside of her Amelia became a moaning mess.

She kept grinding into me as I fucked her pussy from behind.

“I’m gonna cum baby” her eyes shooting open to look at me but I quickly pulled my fingers out of her making her whine.

“Don’t cum yet. I want you to sit on my face. I want to taste you.” I say squeezing her plump cheeks.

I watched as she pulled her sweatpants and underwear off then slowly lowered herself onto my face. Fuck she smelt and tasted so fucking amazing. I licked and sucked her as if she was my first meal after being starved all week. I couldn’t get enough of her taste and scent. Amelia continued to ride my face as I licked away, her legs squeezing so tight around my head it was cutting off my air flow. I pushed her legs apart and continued to lick and suck until finally she came all over my mouth. She tasted so fucking good that I didn’t stop until she begged me to. She fell back onto her back beside me breathing heavily with her eyes shut trying to catch her breath.

”Oh my god baby, that was so fucking good baby. It was perfect” she says, opening her eyes and turning to me.

”Hmm, not exactly perfect, baby. It would have been better if I could see your perfect tits” I say, straddling her hips and ripping her sweater off her to reveal those perfectly rounded breasts with her dusty pink erect nipples. They looked so damn sexy I couldn’t help but slip a nipple into my mouth.

”Fuck baby no I can’t take anymore right now. I need a little break” she says, pushing me away.

“Alright fine, I’m giving you 5 minutes and then I want you again” I say, pecking her lips and then pulling her into me. Not even 2 minutes later she began snoring softly as she curled into me making me chuckle. I guess I must have gotten pretty carried away when I was eating her out. It didn’t take me much longer to join her in slumber.

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck and gentle hands finding their way inside my sweater, feeling up and down my abs.

“Morning baby” I say, as my eyes flutter open with a lazy smile on my face.

“I’m horny baby” she says, slipping her hands lower into my sweatpants and into my underwear.

“I want you” she whispers into my ear as she begins to slowly circle my clit. Fuck I was already so wet for her.