Chapter 15 Truce?

A/n this chapter is from Jay's point of view. I may have gotten a little carried away with it though that's why it's quite long! Sorry.

Jay

I watched as Blake ran off to Amelia as soon as I released her and ran into her arms. I couldn't hear what they were saying because Jamie ran up to me with a stuffed cow in her arms

"Mama! Mama! Look at what Amie bought for me today! He's my favourite" Jamie says so excitedly

"Wow baby that's so cool. He looks so cute. Did you thank Amelia for getting him for you?" I ask

"Yeah I did mama. I gave her a hug too" she says smiling at me

"Good. So what did you name him?" I ask

"I named him Brucie, mama" She says "Mama I missed you today" she says so cutely. This kid sure knew how to pull at my heartstrings. She reminds me of a younger Liv.

"I missed you too" I say picking her up in my arms and giving her kisses all over her face.

"Stop mama that tickles" she says giggling. "Ew mama you're stinky you need a shower" she says pulling out of my arms

"But I thought you said you missed me" I say not letting her go

"I did mama but you need to shower or I'm gonna tell mummy" she warns

"Ugh fine. I wanna kiss first" I say pointing to my cheek

"Nope not until you shower" she says pulling out of my arms and running off to Liv and Avery to show off her new toy. Hopefully that stuffed cow will keep her mind off getting a real one. I really did want to get her one. She was being so sweet and responsible especially with her bunnies. Sure Anj would be pissed but like they are so cute and Jamie would be so happy. I just want my baby to be happy. But now I'd have to hold off till Christmas if I wanted to avoid losing the bet to Liv. Jamie was not sucking up. She just likes spending time with me now.

Liv and Avery helped me clean the gear and boat and then we all headed back up together. I was half way through my shower when Anj joined me.

"Hey baby" she says wrapping her arms around me from behind and kissing my neck

"Hey beautiful" I say turning around and pushing her against the wall. My eyes raking over her deliciously curvy body. Anj's boobs and ass had gotten slightly bigger over the years but I definitely wasn't complaining about that. I found it extremely sexy. "Did you have fun today?" I ask slipping a nipple into my mouth and trailing my fingers down her stomach and through her slit, quickly finding her clit.

"Uh huh" she says taking in a sharp breath.

"You feel so good baby" I say releasing her nipple with a pop and kissing up her neck and to her lips, kissing her deeply as I continued to circle her clit

"Fuck baby that feels so good" she moans "But we need to stop. Dinners ready" she says making no effort at all to pull away

"I want you to be my dinner" I whisper in her ear before kissing down her body and getting down on my knees to devour her pussy. But before I could we heard loud banging on our door.

"Mama! Mummy! I'm hungry! I wanna eat now!" Jamie whines.

"Yeah can we have dinner now? I'm hungry too!" Liv yells out.

"I swear I have grizzly bears for kids" I say sighing

"You'll have to be dessert baby" I say getting up and kissing her pouting lips.

"Oh no you don't" Anj says pushing me back down on my knees "Those bears of yours can wait a couple of minutes. You need to finish what you started Kane"