Characters Sketch

Abhiraj Singh Rathore, aged 29, our only dashing male lead, is a typical book CEO: cold, ruthless, and not a fan of mistakes. He loves his family but isn't overly expressive. Hukum ( king) of  Rajasthan . CEO of Rathore & co.

Ranjit singh rathore and padmavati rathore aged 72 nd 70 respectively are grandparents of abhiraj are very sweet and kind but a bit strict as well.

Ranveer Rathore and Maya Rathore, aged 54 and 52 respectively, are the parents of Abhiraj. While Ranveer is strict with his own moral code, he exudes warmth and love once he forms a bond. Maya, a compassionate soul, runs an NGO for orphaned children, embodying a nurturing and kind-hearted spirit that touches the lives of many.

Raj Rathore and Meera Rathore, aged 50 and 48 respectively, are the uncle and aunt of Abhiraj. They have carefree personalities and are the kind of people you can share your secrets with. They are very joyous but can be strict at times, although it's very rare.

Rohan Singh Rathore, aged 24, is the younger brother of Abhiraj and the son of Raj and Meera. He is very charming, loves to flirt (only if the other person is comfortable), and girls swoon over him. He is currently working under his brother and is a complete extrovert.

Rhea Singh Rathore, aged 22, is the younger sister of Abhiraj and Rohan, and the daughter of Ranveer and Maya. She is sweet, carefree, and kind. She is not a spoiled brat and knows the value of money. Currently in the last year of fashion designing, she is an extrovert.

Atharv Singh Rathore, aged 19, is the youngest son of Raj and Meera. He is a complete introvert who loves to read books and do sketching/painting. He is a keen observer and doesn't talk much with anybody other than his family. Despite appearing rude at first, he is a complete sweetheart.

Advika Chauhan, our female lead aged 25, is a doctor by profession and a dancer by passion. She is a very pampered girl as she is the youngest n only girl child of her Chauhan's but is not a spoiled brat. She is sweet, caring, and kind but can be feisty. Famous surgeon working in compassionate care hospital.

Omkar Kumar  Chauhan and Nita Chauhan, aged 53 and 51 respectively, are the sweet parents of Aaradhya. Omkar loves to spoil Aaradhya because she is his princess.

Abhimanyu Kumar Chauhan :- aged 29 same as abhiraj best friend of him is exactly like him cold ruthless only involved in his buisness is the CEO of Chauhan & co but loves someone that someone is known by advika & abhiraj . Is loving brother to advika but loves to annoy her.

Aaradhya 's aesthetic :-

Abhiraj 's aesthetic :-

That s it for today do share your thoughts about it  And please vote 🥺

And please vote 🥺