"Family Conversations: A Proposal Unveiled"

Under the soft glow of the morning sun, the Rathore family gathered in their verdant lawn for their cherished morning tea. A gentle breeze danced through the air, carrying with it the sweet scent of blooming flowers and the earthy aroma of freshly brewed tea. Seated on intricately designed chairs, they savored each sip, their faces illuminated by smiles and the warmth of familial bonds.

All the elder Rathores were present; their conversations drifted towards different topics. The gentlemen discussed business matters, while the ladies shared anecdotes about the guests they had met yesterday.

"Did you meet Advika yesterday? How sweet she is," Padmavati Devi randomly interjected, her eyes twinkling with affection.

Ranjit nodded, agreeing with his wife. "Yes, absolutely."

Maya smiled as she chimed in, "Yes, she even left the party early due to an emergency at the hospital. She's such a sweetheart."

"You're right, Maya. I also think Advika is perfect for Abhiraj, and she will be right for him," Padmavati Devi replied warmly.

Everyone nodded in agreement, but Ranveer, intrigued, asked, "But mother, Abhiraj has clearly refused marriage. What about that?"

"So what? We haven't said anything to him all these years, but now he's getting older. How long will he stay alone? Every phase in life has its time," Padmavati Devi answered firmly, her tone resolute.

"But mother," Ranjit began to protest, but Padmavati Devi cut him off.

"No 'buts'. Maya will make Abhiraj understand. If he still doesn't understand, then we will make him understand," she declared firmly.

Everyone nodded solemnly, knowing that discussing Abhiraj's marriage was always a sensitive topic, and things never go well when this topic arises.

**At the dining table:**

Everyone was present; Maya was a bit worried and nervous as she had to talk with Abhiraj about the marriage proposal of Advika with him. She was sweating while thinking about his reaction because an angry Abhiraj is an actual danger. Meera was assuring her that everything will go well.

Atharv, Rhea, and Rohit were confused as all the elders were talking with each other in hushed tones. Rohit asked Atharv if he knew anything, as Atharv gets up early and has coffee with the elders. Atharv replied, "Aaj mein bhi late utha tha."

Suddenly, everything went silent as Abhiraj entered the dining table, clad in a three-piece suit, all set for the day. He sat at the head of the table and signaled everybody to start the breakfast.

When Maya cleared her throat two times, Abhiraj sensed his mother wanted to ask him something but hesitated, so he said, "Maa, say what you want to ask." Maya was taken aback by his question; she hesitantly asked, "How is the weather today?" Abhiraj replied, "Huh. I mean, did you drop Advika off to the hospital on time? As he was in a hurry last night." He replied, "Yes."

Sensing her hesitance, Ranjit Rathore directly asked his grandson, "Beta, aap kal Advika se mile honge party mein?" Abhiraj replied, "Haa dadu." "Kitni achi aur pyari hai woh?" "Haa dadu." "Hume woh aapke liye pasand hai." At that moment, everyone froze, waiting for Abhiraj's outburst. But what left them shocked was his reply. He said, "Thik hai dadu, jesa aapko thik lage." Everyone was astonished as before on this topic countless times they had seen Abhiraj's outburst. He left after replying for the office. Maya hugged Meera, congratulating her. Ranjit  said, "I will visit omkar s office and  talk about this matter with  Advika's father ."

At Chauhan's office

There was a knock on Omkar's cabin. Omkar said, "Come in," his assistant came and said, "Sir, Mr. Rathore has come to meet." He frowned at this unexpected visit of Rathores. Again there was a knock, he said, "Come in." Ranjit Rathore, along with Ranveer Rathore and Raj Rathore, entered his cabin. He shook hands with them, gesturing them to get seated.

He was hesitant to ask about their unexpected visit but remained neutral. Sensing his hesitation, Ranjit spoke first.

"Omkar, I will come directly to the point without beating around the bush. I have come here to talk about a marriage proposal of Advika."

Omkar's ears perked at the mention of his daughter. He raised his eyebrows, gesturing him to continue.

Ranjit continued, "I like Advika as the bride of Abhiraj. In fact, I like her as my daughter. She is capable of handling the legacy of Rathore, and I assure you we will her as our daughter only."

Omkar said, "I know, but I need to talk about this matter with Advika first because we have never thought about this before."

Ranveer said, "Take your time, Omkar. After all, it is a big decision. Do tell us your response."

Omkar leaned back in his chair, contemplating the proposal. "I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Let me think about it and discuss it with Advika. I'll get back to you with my thoughts."

"Thank you, Omkar. We'll await your response."
With that, the Rathores left Omkar's office, leaving him deep in thought about the potential implications of a marriage alliance between Advika and Abhiraj, and how to approach the matter with Advika.