114

~Chapter 114~

Feng Yin turned around and looked at this moment, as if a thousand years had passed by in the blink of an eye. 

Only Yuan Qi knew how long he had been waiting for these dark days when he walked alone.

"You ascended to the throne in a hurry. I didn't have time to go to Wutong Island to congratulate you. My aunt said you came to Heavenly Palace, so I came to see you."

Yuan Qi has been famous for being indifferent and cold for thousands of years. With such approachable words and familiar tone, not to mention the immortals beside Liu Xian Pond were shocked, even Feng Yin was stunned by his answer. She blurted out: "You come to see me?"

Yuan Qi asked familiarly, and Feng Yin unconsciously answered more casually. She regretted the words as soon as she said them.

Yuan Qi had a faint smile in his eyes because of her response, "Anyway, I was the one who caused you to sleep for a thousand years. When you come back from Nirvana, I will naturally come to apologize to you."

Hearing Yuan Qi's words, the immortals remembered that it was the Gu Jin who was so naughty that he accidentally ruined Feng Yin's nirvana on Wutong Island.

Feng Yin didn't wait for the immortals to return to their senses and pull her legs out, but she was still pulled back.

A pair of slender hands held her wrist, and a sound of inhalation sounded one after another next to the Liu Xian Pond.

Feng Yin's footsteps suddenly stopped, and the white-clothed man's hand felt warm. She narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at Yuan Qi with a deep look.

This look was very scornful. 

Yuan Qi seemed not to have seen it, and said: "I have been traveling all the way to see you these past two days, and I am tired. I haven't lived in Jing Yang Palace for a thousand years, and I don't think there is anyone there to serve me. I just want to go to your Feng Qi Palace and take a rest."

As soon as Yuan Qi said these words, the faces of all the ladies turned dark. 

Tsk tsk, look what this is all about? The majestic god can travel thousands of miles in one step, but he will still be tired of flying in the clouds and mist? All the immortal attendants in Heavenly Palace are eager to serve you. Is there still a shortage of people in Jing Yang Palace?

Even if you want to enter Her Majesty the Phoenix Queen's Feng Qi Palace, what you say is so shameless! It is rumored that the God Yuan Qi is cold and aloof, and is the most difficult person to approach in the three realms. Did they see a fake God?

Even though Feng Yin had been reincarnated for dozens of lives, she had never seen anyone more shameless than Yuan Qi. For a moment, she even forgot to break away from him.

Just like this, Feng Yin was led by Yuan Qi to take a few steps in the direction of Feng Qi Palace.

Before she could figure out how to shake off the hand of the most noble god in the Nine Heavens in front of everyone, Yuan Qi paused and suddenly looked towards the Liu Xian Pond.

He looked at the group of eager-looking ladies with long and indifferent eyes.

"Emperor Mu Guang once had an imperial order. The Phoenix Clan came from God Realm. The Phoenix Queen is superior and the only one who will not courtesy to any Immortal Lord. She was born from the three realms and stood above the Heavenly Palace. She was enthroned by the Heavenly Empress's imperial order, so no one could question her."