C9 - Mr. Watermelon Is Famous Online

The stream flowed just beside the courtyard, cascading down from the mountain and rushing toward its base.

Walden Village was nestled halfway up the mountain.

The stream teemed with fish, and Zhao Yuegu often relied on his fishing skills to indulge his cravings.

Captivated by the picturesque surroundings, Lin Luqin couldn't resist firing up her live stream once more.

Simultaneously, she found herself unexpectedly promoting Zhao Yuegu's watermelons.

Though his watermelons were a tad pricey, they were truly worth every penny!

Yet, for Lin Luqin, wandering amidst the mountain and river scenery was far more appealing.

The verdant hills and crystal-clear waters had a way of purifying the soul, bringing an ineffable peace to anyone who beheld them.

Gazing into the pristine stream could make one forget all their troubles.

Lin Luqin appeared to be fishing, but in reality, she was simply frolicking in the water.

Her drenched clothes clung to her, revealing glimpses of her fair skin in a display of ethereal beauty.

Zhao Yuegu found himself momentarily entranced.

Still, he remembered to submerge the bamboo basket in the water.

Though rice was no longer scarce at home, catching a few fish would certainly enhance their meals.

Zhao Yuegu was well-versed in these hunting techniques.

Meanwhile, Zhao Xueman gently pulled at Zhao Yuegu's sleeve.

"Brother, she seems pretty clueless, doesn't even know how to fish."

"City folks are different from us country people."

Zhao Yuegu affectionately scraped Xueman's nose.

"You've said the city is beautiful, but I still prefer our home."

"Absolutely."

"The village elders are keen on her becoming your bride. If you really take a liking to her, I... I wouldn't mind."

Zhao Yuegu playfully flicked Xueman's forehead in response.

"What nonsense are you thinking about, kid?"

Xueman quickly covered her head, playfully sticking her tongue out at Zhao Yuegu.

"Mean brother, smelly brother, I'm done with you. Come on, Big Yellow, let's go fish!"

Xueman wrapped her arms around Big Yellow's neck, ready to plunge into the stream.

The water wasn't deep, so Zhao Yuegu had no concerns for Xueman's safety.

He simply sat on the grass, savoring this tranquil moment.

And of course, the cameras captured every bit of this serene tableau.

Zhao Yuegu's carefree aura was utterly captivating.

The cameraman even got so caught up that he neglected to film Lin Luqin, instead lavishing extra screen time on Zhao Yuegu!

The reason was simple: Zhao Yuegu's seamless blend with the environment was picture-perfect.

"Any random shot feels like it's from a blockbuster film."

"Pause at any moment, and you've got yourself a stunning wallpaper."

The cameraman felt his own skills were leveling up.