🐾Chapter 22: Metting old friends🐾

"Get your lazy majestic ass up, put something on and let's head down for breakfast!" I demanded at the sleeping beauty in male version. "5 minutes..." he mumbled and went back to sleep. "YOU ARE ASKING ME THIS FOR THE 5TH TIME! NO MORE 5 MINUTES CUZ I'LL BE LATE!" I shouted, now fully angry from this 'I sleep so everything is ok' person.

Kim Taehyung moved that fastly that his back cracked and we spent 15 minutes by trying to massage it. Unsuccessful.

I went down stairs and heated the toasts that my mom made before she left for work. It's Saturday so we are free from school. And after all, the school is not that hard. It's not like walking on a sunny beach but we are doing surprisingly okay. When Tae told me that 7+6=76 I tried to commit suicide. Thankfully he was joking.

I don't know why, but when he was 'joking', why he filled the whole paper like this and git surprised for getting F?

My phone beeped which automatically meant something special happened. I wasn't much famous before the attack and after being attacked I just dissapeared to Japan and napped in coma peacefully. And really it was special day. Emily was inviting me and my 'new friend' to go to park with them!

"GET READY YOU SLOTH, WE ARE LEAVING IN MINUTE AND YOU AREN'T GETTING BREAKFAST!" I shouted and he immediately appeared in the kitchen.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Are we here?"

"No."

"Are we here?"

"No."

"Are we here?"

"......No."

"Are we here?"

"NO!!!"

I now shouted. For the past 15 minutes in the bus I heard just 'aRe We HeRe??'.

"Wait a minute Tae, I swear we are really near but please don't ask me again that stupid question!" I rambled and checked online map. After all it's long time since I was in the town and even before the accident I wasn't interested in surfing the alleys. Tae impatiently shook his head and then he watched cars passing our vehicle, swaying his legs in the process.

He has very nice legs.

Finally our bus moved towards the spot which data Emily sent me and 3 minutes later we were exiting the 'wheeled can' how Tae called it.

When I got off the last stair few bodies crushed me between them.

"You sly snake!" Emily shouted.

"You dared to dissapear and left us alone!" Nara added.

"Thank god you wore that blue hair that time or we wouldn't have met!" Sarah ended.

"Nice to see you too..." I wished them when nostalgic memories of our high school days ran in my head.

"OoOOOOooh you brought a boyyy!" Sarah excitedly squealed. All the girls froze and then turned into angel like matured women. "You gotta intorduce us!"

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Yea, he killed it." I said after finishing my story. They didn't contacted me before because they thought I am still in coma. After 2 years when they every morning and evening texted my parents if I woke up, they lost hope. Today they met mom on her way to work and once they knew about me they forced me to meet them. Not that I am complaining.

Girls squealed in awe after they gained the information about 'Tae the hot killer' and just then someone entered the cafe and hastily and 'cooly' sat to our table. It was tall pretty guy, maybe 2 years older than me. Clearly Taehyung didn't like him.

"Hey girls!" the boy greeted us and winked at me. "Who's that hottie over here?" he asked casually. Emily just went against him, not fearing his muscles. "Jake, you are being idiotic again! Say sorry to Yn, don't you see she is new and unsure?! She is the one who I talked about every day! - Yn, this is my older brother Jake the playboy." Emily said.

The guy - Jake - immediately sat straight. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you, not many girls get offended after this greeting, they are rather happy... How Emily said, I am Jake, nice to meet you and sorry for my previous greetings!" Jake blabbered nervously. I chuckled at his antics which didn't get unnoticed by Tae and again - he clearly didn't like it. One more point why I should continue talking to Jake - Tae is so hot when he is annoyed...

Or is he jealous?

How Tae grew more annoyed, he shifted his position and sat now with legs to side.

Did I mention that he has beautiful legs?!

We all chatted a little and then the girls went to pay and Tae left to restroom. It was just me and Jake now.

"I'm sorry to ask but are you two dating?" Jake asked. I shifted a little. "Well... No?" I answered. He pulled his brow up in confusion but decided not to dwell in it more. "Would you like to try to date with me?" he asked suddenly.

He is good looking, Emily's brother, muscular and after he understood that I am normal girl he was also very respectful towards me.

But I somehow couldn't help but compare him to Tae.

But how can I reject him politely?!

He probably read my thoughts cause he laughed. "You like him, right? Don't worry, I am not angry!" he genuinely smiled.

I saw girls and Tae approaching our table and wondered what did Jake just said.

And I understood that I really like Kim Taehyung.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

How was the chapter?

Comment your thoughts and vote!

With love, yours

Haeni 🦄🌿